Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
luvya13

LADIES ADVICE

i guessin only gurls can help me with this..im wondering what u guys wud recomend using as a liquid make-up for my face..or powder if you think that works better..im up for any sugestions just tell me what kind of brand you use or any other tips..i have pretty tan skin so i wud need a darker base..thankzz! smile.gif

I like Maybelline Everfresh...It won't make you break out, it has fairly good coverage, and it's not overly expensive. You'll also need an oil free powder though (I like to use loose powder with a brush) to get rid of the shine.

good luck. smile.gif

I use L'oreal airwear powder foundation. Its a powder and a foundation in one. I like it since i dont have to put two separate things on my face. Its a little drying tho but i dont mind since im really oily. Wont break you out, doesnt feel like your wearing anything. I use origins concelear under it tho. I put it on with a concealer brush and only put on the parts where i really need it.

I also liked the body shop tea tree powder. gives good coverage.

I use Laura Mercier powder foundation. It is the best one I've ever used so far. (and I used a lot of them MAC, Lancome, Dior, Bobbie brown, Chanel and Guerlain) Of course, it is not as cheap as drugstore cosmetic but it last all day without oxidation (changing color to other shade once expose to oxygen and oil on your face)

hey i have a question. Very soon i will be going on accutane. let me know if any of you are doing the same but i wanted to know. is it possible to keep wearing my foundation once the accutane starts drying my skin without looking too unatural. huh.gif Because i know my skin will become really dry. help thanks

Revlon's Colorstay Stay Natural liquid foundation is the best! It is absolutely smudgeproof, waterproof and long lasting. The Stay Natural line is specially made for dry skin and I've had no problems wearing it while on Accutane. Just be sure to generously apply moisturizer after washing your face and let it sink in before applying any makeup. The oil on my face has greatly reduced from using Accutane so I don't really use powder anymore, but NYC Translucent Pressed Powder is good for a sheer finish.