Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Earlier today i was on google and i typed in acupuncture and acne and it came up with all this stuff about how great acupuncture works on acne. I was wondering if anyone here has tried it? I dont even think accupuncture is really that common in the U.S.? BUt anyway please tell me if you or someone you know has used it and if its worked for them! Thanks!

Well, I know that accupuncture actually IS readily available in the US. You just haffta know where to look. My mom gets accupuncture for her shoulder and it's helped her a lot. I've never heard of accupuncture for skin conditions, though. I was under the impression that it was for more... internal stuff. Bone and joint problems and stuff. I could be wrong.

I have heard that some people are getting acupuncture as a *natural* face lift and I wouldn't be surprised if it could help with acne. I've actually thought about this as a way of lifting my skin to help smooth out the minor acne scarring, lol. Of course, I'd probably have to do it for the rest of my life, but hey it can't be more expensive than lasers can it?