Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, I have had acne for quite some time have tried quite a few dif. treatments with minimal success. I am currently improving under the care of my mose recent derm. but school starts in a week and I'm still looking horrible. I need make up suggestions! I've been using the trial and error method at my local drug store adn coming up all error. The makeups that offer coverage always accentuate my dry skin and the ones that go on smooth offer no coverage. (I am using a moisturizer and it is helping, but my skin is a still a little flaky) I have fair skin and lots or acne and blotchyness. I am willing to pay a fair share for a foundation that REALLY gets the job done, but I dont' know where to start! I have heard some good things about Dermablend but any other suggestions would be greatly appreciate. Thanks for the help on this Q and all the others I've found answers to on other parts of the site.

Sorry i dont have any other suggestions...but i just had to let you know cover girl foundation and all that other drugstore stuff doesnt really work that well for me and least. dermablend is my absolute FAVORITE stuff some mornings i dont know what id do without it! im freaking out about my acne and school starting too!!! Buy some dermablend though seriously it will help you alot, good luck!! smile.gif