Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Timehealsall

ok be honest

Guest Timehealsall

Guys be fking honest, if you could, lets say you could take a pill (kind of like the matrix i guess), that would painlessly end your life, but without the repercussions involved (i.e. family members suffering blah blah). Basically you would be wiped out of existence without anyone realizing it or knowing it. Would you do it?

I definitely would in a fking heart beat.

I have previously wondered how many people would notice if I disappeared, but it's pretty grim stuff to be thinking about and a sure-fire sign that you need to get yourself into a better state of mind. I guess that's what I'm trying to do these days.

If I can sort my acne out and deal with the psychological stuff which means I put myself down all the time, as soon as possible, then there's no reason why i couldn't have a great life ahead of me.

So, no. No way. And neither should you. Life is as good as we make it. We might as well try and learn to deal with stuff and do our best to be happy.

Edited by PaulH85

Yeah. That's horrible. No I would NOT take the pill. Even when my acne was at the worst, and as much as it hurt to have skin like that, I never once wished that I could end it all.... why? Because I knew I would beat it, and it might be a struggle to get there, but I would learn things along the way, and that in itself is worth living for.

If you're young and haven't had a lot of good times in your life so far, and have only known acne and depression, I can understand why you might think that life holds nothing good in it. But it holds a lot of wonderful things in it if you choose to let them be shown to you.

Guest Bloody Corpse Deamonn duh

had shitty day timeheallsall? i just hope its not only bcz of those few bumps on your face, if so then pfffft man, cure it, get over it n duh cheerz up! if anything else, im rly sry for u but dont forget that many ppl here would wsh to have skin like yours n if u fix the skin maybe u can fix everything else too, think about it? id take that pill tho.

Guys be fking honest, if you could, lets say you could take a pill (kind of like the matrix i guess), that would painlessly end your life, but without the repercussions involved (i.e. family members suffering blah blah). Basically you would be wiped out of existence without anyone realizing it or knowing it. Would you do it?

I definitely would in a fking heart beat.

I'd take the pill any day. Only difference is i wouldnt care about the reprucssions of family.

Nope. Wouldn't do it. My acne has never been bad enough, although it's certainly made me miserable, and I'm a smart guy who hopes to make a difference in the world in the future.

There's too many fun things to do before I die.

It's not about how pretty you look when you go fishing,camping,hiking, or any other hobby for that matter. There's so many things to experience in the world. One of the things I'd like to do is visit an old castle in England,and I'm sure said castle doesn't care what I look like when I get there.

I would not take such a pill,and I think most people would like to know that there are people who would miss them. We don't want to be forgotten.

I would.

Not because i'm ashamed of myself or hate my life, but it would be interesting to see what the afterlife would be like without worrying about hurting the people you love.

Although i'd probably wait until i was a bit older, i don't want to live to be 90, but i don't want to die before my 20's either.

I am very sorry to hear that you are having a very hard time coping with acne, but please check with a counselor on this issue.

While you may voice various issues at the Emotional And Psychological Effects Of Acne forum, we strongly feel this is not a suitable place to share suicidal thoughts with other members. We have instituted this policy due to past experiences with suicide threads attracting all sorts of hideously unsupportive and nasty behavior; not only that, no one here is equipped to deal with such a psychiatric emergency. You are welcome to elicit support on topics that do not touch on suicide in any way.

I strongly encourage you to seek a professional's assistance on this matter.

Information about professional assistance can be found here:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/resources...lai-t16184.html

and my personal favorite:

http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/