Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i heard that smoking weed makes you shorter & can decrease male testosteron production or something like that is that true? if i smoke ONCE in a while like maybe once a month or twice a month is that bad??? also does weed cause acne??

Let me give you a little info omgitspres. The main ingredient in weed aka THC is chemically/structurally similiar to estrogen. In fact in our bodies it is pretty much recognized as the same thing. You can do the math from there smile.gif

actualy i cant all i know about estrogen is that it has something to w/women.....but i thought smoking weed doesnt really do anything bad to ur body

I think the main issue with weed is not a health risk, but how it makes you stupid.

Here's the stoner scale:

1-------2-------3-------4-------5------6---------7--------8------9-------10

Uptight asshole----------------------------------------Hardcore retarded stoner

you wanna be somewhere at 3 or 4

A good way to tell, is if people around you can tell that you smoke weed, you're smoking too much.

Smoke at parties (and only at parties) and you'll be fine

Prolonged male use of weed can lead to "female characteristics" If i told you one of the side effects all you guys would think again bb_eusa_wall.gif

Your wrong, prolonged female use of weed can lead to male characteristics like mustache, I would know this as a girl friend of mine has a little bit of one lol. Do your research before next time.

I know many people who smoke weed and most of them have acne. They are always stoned, and almost never bother to wash their face or apply any meds.

I know many people who smoke weed and most of them have acne. They are always stoned, and almost never bother to wash their face or apply any meds.

I think weed does good for acne, or it does here in Phoenix. I am friends with alot of stoners and they have clear beatiful faces and while I don't smoke and have mild acne. Then my friend David stopped, and he got severe acne. But this was when he was entering the 10th grade, so maybe it was his turn? But all my other smoker friends remain clear blink.gif

Acnekilledmylife THC is "identical" in the body to estrogen. I am just talking about male usage. Females it's a different story.

I want to see some scientific proof of thc being "identical" to estrogen in the male body.

Vancouver, British Columbia (AKA VANSTERDAM)

everyone here smokes weed, i smoke every day, so do all my friends, and alot of people I know, and alot of people I just meet on the street. I'm in perfectly good health, it doesnt affect my skin or my thinking, it doesnt make me dumber, if anything it has made me smarter and more aware of what a beautiful world we live in