Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

25 days on Accutane. Less oil. Nose used to be COVERED in blackheads. Now they're all gone. About a week ago, my face was pretty clear. Now, I have about 5 cysts. Not sure what happened. Why is my nose clear but my cheeks are a mess? Should I put on some manuka honey or zinc oxide to try and kill the cysts? Or should I just let the Accutane take care of them?

I FIND IT'S DIFFICULT WHEN EXPLAINING ACNE BECAUSE PEOPLE FIND DIFFERENT DEGREES OF ACNE UNBEARABLE. COULD YOU PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME HOW BIG THOSE CYSTS ARE?

I HAVE SOME CYSTS ON MY CHEEKS RIGHT NOW. AND, I'M WONDERING IF I SHOULD JUST GO ON ACCUTANE. MY FEAR IS THAT I ALREADY HAVE DRY SKIN AND LIPS. WILL THIS DESTROY MY SKIN?

THANKS

You need to be really patient with accutane. My face got about 5 times worse for like the first 2 and a half months. I was really aggravated, depressed, everyone looked at my disgusting face. Accutane pushes all the stuff from under your skin to the surface. It really does work. You just need to be faithful and trusting in the medication. wink.gif

I FIND IT'S DIFFICULT WHEN EXPLAINING ACNE BECAUSE PEOPLE FIND DIFFERENT DEGREES OF ACNE UNBEARABLE. COULD YOU PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME HOW BIG THOSE CYSTS ARE?

I HAVE SOME CYSTS ON MY CHEEKS RIGHT NOW. AND, I'M WONDERING IF I SHOULD JUST GO ON ACCUTANE. MY FEAR IS THAT I ALREADY HAVE DRY SKIN AND LIPS. WILL THIS DESTROY MY SKIN?

THANKS

Just normal sized I would guess. Nothing TOO horrible. BUt if this is what is going to clear me up, then so be it.