Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stoneman

Is lots of redness normal when using BP gel?

I've only been using BP gel for about 1 and a half weeks now and I've noticed that theres lots of redness on my face. I mean my face feels so tight and dry its unreal. My face hurts whenever I try to eat aswell. I only put it on once a day at night.

Is this normal or am I putting on too much BP gel?

EDIT: My skin hasn't peeled off once yet. Is that normal?

I've only been using BP gel for about 1 and a half weeks now and I've noticed that theres lots of redness on my face. I mean my face feels so tight and dry its unreal. My face hurts whenever I try to eat aswell. I only put it on once a day at night.

Is this normal or am I putting on too much BP gel?

EDIT: My skin hasn't peeled off once yet. Is that normal?

wooops my bad lol, well yeah redness is normal i'm on like BP for 2 months now it got sooooooooo bad that like my whole face was peeling i juss said fuck it and kept on going and one day you could see where the normal skin was and where the dead skin was trust me i do not recommend scoth tape method plain crap! get a clean washcloth and just scrub for abit in circular motions i still do that even if i don't have dry skin amazing stuff and for the soap to lather the washcloth up just put some cetaphil gentle cleanser bar thingy works like a charm! And for the redness just pUT ABIT LESS OF WUT UR PUTTING and when it dries after like 10-15 min put a really good moisturizer on like cetaphil(LOVE THAT COMPANY biggrin.gif )

Now i'm on topical BP with erythro and it's awesome shit one dab and by the end of the day it's gone! sweet hope that helps sorry for the blabing:P

wooops my bad lol, well yeah redness is normal i'm on like BP for 2 months now it got sooooooooo bad that like my whole face was peeling i juss said fuck it and kept on going and one day you could see where the normal skin was and where the dead skin was trust me i do not recommend scoth tape method plain crap! get a clean washcloth and just scrub for abit in circular motions i still do that even if i don't have dry skin amazing stuff and for the soap to lather the washcloth up just put some cetaphil gentle cleanser bar thingy works like a charm! And for the redness just pUT ABIT LESS OF WUT UR PUTTING and when it dries after like 10-15 min put a really good moisturizer on like cetaphil(LOVE THAT COMPANY biggrin.gif )

Now i'm on topical BP with erythro and it's awesome shit one dab and by the end of the day it's gone! sweet hope that helps sorry for the blabing:P