Notifications
Clear all

Dans BP in the UK

MemberMember
(@davey-boy)

Posted : 03/03/2011 6:32 am

I've been using Dan's BP for almost 10 years, and will most likely be using it for the foreseeable future. I love it, and would not use any other BP.

However, one thing I don't love is the cost of having it shipped over to the UK. I sometimes incur an additional customs and duties tax as well, which can really start to make it expensive. Obviously the length of time it takes to be delivered is far from ideal either.

There seems to be a large demand for it here in the UK, and I wonder if there is anyway we can set up a UK "base" for selling it?

MemberMember
(@crichel)

Posted : 03/03/2011 10:45 am

This has been raised with Dan, apparently its something he is looking to do long term but its not going to happen soon.

MemberMember
(@astrobhoy)

Posted : 11/07/2012 10:26 am

can't believe after several years there is STILL no European/UK supplier distributing it!

MemberMember
(@shik)

Posted : 01/02/2013 7:34 am

yes, it's a really a pity for us European, expensive Dan's products and expensive small and bad alternative products.

If Dan enstablishes a "base" here in Europe, i' d be happy to pay a bit more for the settlement investment when buying products.

MemberMember
(@o-havoc-o)

Posted : 01/04/2013 9:26 am

^^^ Yes this so needs to happen.

There is no better B.P product out there.

MemberMember
(@emma10)

Posted : 02/10/2013 12:49 pm

Has anyone heard anything new so far?

I live in Scendinavia... I can't believe that he has no contact in Europe that could sell his products, I think that there really is a marked and demand here. There are just as many people here as in the US that suffer from acne and desperately are looking for solutions... :)