Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ridah

Went over my girl house yesterday and got ...

I went over my girl house yesterday and got hickies all over my neck from her biting me how can I get rid of them quick. My girl said she bit me like a vampire and it does look crazy like a real bad rash. Help me out.

first of all...you arent very smart to let her to that to begin with....put some makeup on it...if bleeding...neosporin and just suck it up..

learn from your mistakes pal...

Hickies are when blood is rushed to the surface of your skin. Ice might work slightly..

She did just give you a hickie- right? she didnt bite the skin and tear it..

Your "girlfriend" is biting you to the point where she's drawing blood like a vampire? You're worth more than that dude. She obviously thinks you're pretty disposable.

Sorry to be harsh, but you need a wake up call.

You could have serious infections from that. And if she had any blood in her saliva, I'd head down to the STD clinic and ask for an HIV test. Who knows who else she's been doing that with? Yyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuck!

actually, you have to rub them out with a hard surface. my boyfriend rubbed mine out with the lid to a lotion bottle. about a half hour of rubbing though trying to push the blood elsewhere and not just clumped up in one spot. came out completely. :/ good times.