Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Singhster45

100% Clear Finally after 8 long years!

Im so happy.......... finally, i have clear skin!

When i turned 15, i started getting spots, and then at the age of 16 was diagnosed with ACNE by my doctor. Do you kno what my doctor said to me when i asked him how can i clear the spots up. He said, just wash your face with warm water and the spots will clear themselves with time. What a load of RUBBISH! I think GP's want us to suffer from diseases, get ill so they can make money!

Anyways, i tried over-the-counter products: Clearsil, Clean n Clear Daily Wash, Purpose Gentle Cleansing Bar, Pears Soap, Neutrogena Daily Wash. From them all, Purpose was probably the best, but still didnt give me 100% clear skin and really dried up my skin.

I then finally met my partner in 2008. I noticed she and the rest of her family had amazing skin, i never brought the subject of acne up. I used to get the few odd spots here and there, but a few times a month i would really break out. She didnt mind, but i just wanted perfect skin. Then one day she told me her sister used to have bad skin and then started using a soap that cleared her skin in 2 weeks! I used the product after 2 weeks, and damn - wow - clear skin!

Its called ACNELAK SOAP. I mean it 100% it works! It contains 0.5 Trisclosan (which adheres to US FDA specifications) which is a powerful and effective antibiotic, and it also contains zinc oxide. As many as of you know, Zinc is good to maintain healthy skin.

I have suffered ACNE for 8 years and finally have people say to me "Damn, your skin looks really clear". "Your skin looks good". I could not believe people said that to me, a person that suffered acne throughout his teens. Please give it a go!!!!!! Dont suffer like i did!

Good luck people!

... haha.

Lol.

I, for one, wouldn't really want to use triclosan, but glad it's worked for you.

Is there a reason your reluctant to use triclosan? its known to benefit acne. I suffered acne really bad, there were days i would make excuses not to go out because my acne was so bad. I would only ever go out after dark because my acne would appear less obvious. When you have been through all that - and then to find a product that works, its a miracle!

Guest Bloody Corpse Deamonn duh

hey but how bad was your acne? & did u also had redmarks and/or scars?

didnt this soap dry out your skin?

and u dont apply anything else topically?

following any diet?

congrats on clear skin! ;)

hey but how bad was your acne? & did u also had redmarks and/or scars?

didnt this soap dry out your skin?

and u dont apply anything else topically?

following any diet?

congrats on clear skin! ;)

My acne was quite bad. During my teens i would say it was moderate acne. I had redmarks, but this helps with redmarks, if your face is red, it seems to cool and ease the skin. It doesnt dry the skin to the point where its all flaky. Its ok.

I did and do apply a topical cream - Brevoxyl 4%. I dont get spots, but do just in case. Diet is simple. I do weights, so i take protein shakes, but dont eat dairy products at all. But i would def say that ACNELAK is the best cleanser i have used and made the big difference in helping me clear my skin. Try it!

Guest Bloody Corpse Deamonn duh

mkaaaay then :think: will write this acnelak thing in my -to try out- list then :T

Is there a reason your reluctant to use triclosan? its known to benefit acne. I suffered acne really bad, there were days i would make excuses not to go out because my acne was so bad. I would only ever go out after dark because my acne would appear less obvious. When you have been through all that - and then to find a product that works, its a miracle!

Agreed, it's a fantastic feeling to find something that actually (finally!) seems to work, even if it's not the end-all solution.

Triclosan just seems to be one of those things that isn't a real "solution," and that's aside from it being considered a carcinogen by some. It's kind of the same reason I don't want to use oral isotretinoin: it's a little scary. And it's a bit... odd using a biocide on one's face for maintenance.

But heck, I don't even like antibiotics. Don't mind me.

Agreed, it's a fantastic feeling to find something that actually (finally!) seems to work, even if it's not the end-all solution.

Triclosan just seems to be one of those things that isn't a real "solution," and that's aside from it being considered a carcinogen by some. It's kind of the same reason I don't want to use oral isotretinoin: it's a little scary. And it's a bit... odd using a biocide on one's face for maintenance.

But heck, I don't even like antibiotics. Don't mind me.

I agree antibiotics are a waste. they mess the body inside. But what i used was topical products. You need to give Acnelak a try, you will be amazed. Trust me!!!!!!!

People go on about the best cleanser, its this and that. I tried so many products, most of which were recommended by users on this website. Acnelak beats Purpose Gentle Cleansing Bar, Clearsil, Clean and Clear - all those products!!

2 weeks and you will be stunned, if you want clear skin you need to try this. You will see a huge difference!

I'd like to see all the reports about Triclosan being bad for you, because I use the basic Clean and Clear facial wash that features Triclosan, and I have no complains about it what so ever. I'm not saying you guys are lying, I just want to see some info before I ditch my morning facial wash.

I agree with you! The acne cleanser i used - Acnelak - it contains triscloan but i would not swap that cleanser for anything else. its just amazing. cleanses the skin really well, gets rid of acne. What else could i want?

if anyone has started using the product let me know, because i know for a fact that you will be stunned with the results after 2 weeks. if you reading this, its because you most likely have acne. and if your current cleanser isnt that great and is just ok, why not try Acnelak and be completely clear?

I agree with you! The acne cleanser i used - Acnelak - it contains triscloan but i would not swap that cleanser for anything else. its just amazing. cleanses the skin really well, gets rid of acne. What else could i want?

if anyone has started using the product let me know, because i know for a fact that you will be stunned with the results after 2 weeks. if you reading this, its because you most likely have acne. and if your current cleanser isnt that great and is just ok, why not try Acnelak and be completely clear?

Acnelak sucks and when i used it in july of 2008 i was not -> "stunned" <- by the results after 2 weeks at that LOL

I am trying to help people out. If you dont want to try Acnelak, then dont. I suffered from acne and found this to be the best cleanser on the market. I tried the popular over the counter products but they didnt work. Im not forcing it down anyone's throat. If you dont want to try it, then dont. However i can confidently say if you use Acnelak 2 times a day for a week you will be surprised by the results. Anyways, when someone has given it a go for 2 weeks let me know.

If you dont want to use it, then you dont have to. I am not begging you to use it. I came on here to let people know what worked for me. I suffered with bad acne for 8 long years. I tried this product, and after 2 weeks i was shocked and surprised by the results i achieved. I was clear. By mistake i said a week as opposed to 2 weeks. My brother uses it too, and he used to suffer from acne too. I am not spamming the product, if people dont want to use it, then dont. But if people are looking to change cleanser because they are not happy with their current cleanser and have tried various popular over the counter products, then why not give this a go?

After 2 weeks i saw results, was clear. I have used this product for over 6 months now, and have not got a breakout. Yes, you are right, people have different skin types, so some people may react differently, but from a PERSONAL experience, i have not heard of anyone breaking out using this product. I know around 10 people that use this product, and they all love the product. They would never change cleanser.

To sum it up....... if your not happy with your current cleanser and want to try something new, then I THINK you should try ACNELAK. However if you dont want to, then dont. Its simple as that. I dont have a bad thing to say about this product because it helped me clear my acne! :)

I'd like to see all the reports about Triclosan being bad for you, because I use the basic Clean and Clear facial wash that features Triclosan, and I have no complains about it what so ever. I'm not saying you guys are lying, I just want to see some info before I ditch my morning facial wash.

I just recall it being one of those product "scares." If you check out the Wikipedia article, you'll see probably everything there is. Looks like chloroform is the "real" concern, and it's probably not significant.

But in my case, I know bacteria isn't the problem, so I feel no need to put the stuff, which seems like it's meant to be more of a cleaning agent, on my face regularly. I guess I just don't like topicals. None of them work for me. But as always... if it works, it works.