Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm pretty sure the marks are just hyper pigmentation. I'm almost positive they came from grappling and wrestling because after the season, I've barely gotten any. They would hurt a lot and my mom said they were caused by friction. Now, I want to get rid of the marks hopefully in 3 months when summer comes around.

Is the Alpha Hydroxy AHA Enhanced Lotion good for my chest and back?

And if so, I was thinking of getting 10%. Some have said thats only good for the face and not enough for the body. Should I get the 50%? I was thinking that might be a good idea because if its too much I could dilute it... I guess.

I'm pretty sure the marks are just hyper pigmentation. I'm almost positive they came from grappling and wrestling because after the season, I've barely gotten any. They would hurt a lot and my mom said they were caused by friction. Now, I want to get rid of the marks hopefully in 3 months when summer comes around.

Is the Alpha Hydroxy AHA Enhanced Lotion good for my chest and back?

And if so, I was thinking of getting 10%. Some have said thats only good for the face and not enough for the body. Should I get the 50%? I was thinking that might be a good idea because if its too much I could dilute it... I guess.

AHAs are good for your body, too. You don't need to dilute it, either, typically, because the skin on your back and chest is tougher than the skin on your face.

Go to the top of the site and look at Dan's body regimen. It works really well for a lot of people.