Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys,

I currently have the Coppertone Oil-Free Sensitive Skin SPF 30 sunblock, but it makes my skin look so..."plastic." blink.gif I don't know if that makes sense, but that's the word that came to my mind to describe the look; I mean, my face gets all shiny. I was wondering if any of you guys know of any good sunblock out there that doesn't have that effect? I'm supposed to block the sun, not reflect it right? tongue.gif

I use Coppertone Faces SPF 30, it's oil free, non-comedogenic, vit. A&E, and aloe. This stuff is great! I know you use regular coppertone, but look for the one specifically for faces. It makes my face super soft, and not shiny. I hope this helps!

I use Neutrogina ultra dry spf 30[haven't tried the 45 yet] sunblock. It works great, and has the whole matte finish...so it's not oily as hell. Block UVA/UVB rays, and has zinc oxide...so it's good. It got high ratings on makeup alley as well. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

-------

Neutrogena Ultra Sheerâ„¢ Dry-Touch Sunblock feels like you have nothing on, but offers broad-spectrum protection to help prevent sun damage.

This dermatologist-tested formula uses Parsol® 1789 to provide advanced protection against damaging UVA and UVB rays, along with Dry Touch technology for an ultra-light, non-shiny finish. Fast-absorbing and waterproof, this non-oily formula is enriched with anti-oxidants to help skin fight the harm caused by environmental damage.

Heavy sun protection never felt this light on your skin.

#

Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

#

Waterproof

#

Sweatproof

#

PABA-free

#

3.0 fl. oz. tube

#

Available in SPF 30 and SPF 45