Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I am at the end of my 16 weeks for Obagi Nu-Derm system. I am very happy with the results, this system has changed my skin for sure. I still have a stubborn little breakout out along my jaw-line so I decided to treat myself to my esthetician. She even commented on how the system has changed my skin but to be careful since it is such a strong product. She is a naturalist which is why I love going to her. Anyways, last week I saw my derm for a review on my skin and he thinks I can go on the maintinence program which is exciting, however I still have scars that I am not thrilled with. He said they are less noticable but since they are on my face that is all I can see.

I am still using my microneedle and have decided to get a bigger size needle which is 1.5 mm. and wow! I have only used it about 6 times and each time I notice a difference in my scars. I have deeper scars which are completely depressing, and some light scars. I really wish I would have started this system a long time ago because I feel I wouldn't have the issues I have now. But day by day I just keep up with my routine and pray that it will go away without having to do surgery.

As far as supplements go I take a multi-vitamin made by New Chapter, Omega 3's twice a day, and just started a collagen supplement last nite. I read great reviews on it so decided to give it a try, certainly can't hurt! Also at night after I am finished with my system I rotate between using vitamin e oil and zinc oxide on my problem areas to promote healing.

I am still playing with my make-up but go back and forth between Korres and shade made by Osmosis, which are both minerals.

I hope this was helpful to you all, please let me know if you have any questions! Don't give up the fight!

It sounds like you had good success with it. I was wondering if you used all the products in the system every night? Also did you use all the products or could you do without some of them?

I too had excellent result with obagi. I only hope i can use it after my accutane and that my skin can handle it