Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
earnierevolution

My Regimen Diary

DAY 24 + 25

Been really bust the last 2 days so here's the latest. The disappointment of the previous 2 days have been a little improved over the last 2. There has been just 1 breakout over these 2 days which i am really pleased about and the others have gone now. All that persists is the red marks on my cheeks and forehead, which i hope will start to decline over the next week or so as i enter week 5 and 6 of the regimen. The dryness has been a little more the last 2 days but i think this may be due to the fact i put on way too much B.P the other day! All in all happier but not satisfied!!

Edited by earnierevolution

DAY 26

The breakouts of the last few days have started to clear nicely now, and after applying the regimen this morning my face was looking the best it had done in a while. The dryness is still a persisting problem, and i am looking forward to the day when i wake up and my face isn't really dry and flaky. The redness isn't really a factor anymore, it gets a little worse for about 30 mins after i apply the regimen but after that it subsides and i don't really notice it.

DAY 27

Well i woke up today expecting the good work and the improving look of the last 2 days to have been a bit undone. I was pleasantly surprised to see the same face staring back at me as the night before. No new breakouts for a second day running. I can definitely see my face starting to improve, it's not much, and it really isn't that noticable, but i can pick out things that have started to improve a little lately. 1 thing being that those horrible big red marks on my skin are starting to reduce in size ( i think ) there not gone, and probably wont be for a while yet, but they seem to be shrinking week by week. I guess it's all about patience this regimen guys, people read these stories and imagine themselves being clear in a couple of weeks or a month, in reality it takes alot longer, and i know that now. I just hope by month 3 ill be all but clear, and if not that, then looking alot better.

DAY 28

This morning things hadn't really changed that much from the day before, the dryness was normal and all that was new was 1 small breakout on my left cheek, which after applying the morning regimen was barely visible. Not much else to report guys, just gotta keep going!!

DAY 29 - 1 Month review

OK, so i'm coming up to a month on the regimen now, whilst i wish i could say i'm now clear an end this all, i can't. What can i say about my first month, fairly painful experience, redness, dryness, and the constant looking at myself to see if my face has improved. So far, it hasn't made that much difference, but then i have been asking myself, is it meant to?

As i have been told and seen on many other peoples diary's the first month is all about adjusting, finding what works for you, and sticking with it, the way i'm looking at it is, i have done all the hard work, been patient and now this next month or so hopefully i will start to see the results.

Back to the daily diary, today was another one of those samey days where not a lot of change happened overnight, nothing new occurred on my face, same dryness.

Here's to being clear in 2 months :surprised:

DAY 30

Well i woke up this morning with a breakout on my chin and one to the side of my lip, not big, but they hurt a fair bit when i applied the regimen this morning. Not alot else to report, the usual flakiness continues, which will hopefully start to die down after this 1 month marker.

In reply Gordon 94, My acne was a little better than yours when i started, the main difference you will see as i did, is the breakouts across your face decrease in the first few weeks and they will turn to red marks, this is one of my main issues now, getting rid of these red marks.

Yeah, well it surely is a pain in the ass, but keep it up man!

My a acne is going away for a bit, but i have still got the cystic acne around my jawlines and my nose. Thats pretty much all i have left... but the worst part is that my face has so many red mark left after all the acne i had, any solution to that?

DAY 31 + 32

Not really noticing a great deal of change to my face anymore, the usual 1 or 2 breakouts a day fade quickly, leaving small red marks which accommodate my face now, I'm thinking of using AHA in the regimen, does anyone know where to add it in and how to use it?

DAY 34

1 new breakout on my right cheek appeared this morning and has got worse throughout today, haven't really seen anything else thats different. Ordered some AHA today so we will see how that deals with the red marks! fingers crossed!

DAY 37

Not a lot to report again folks! the breakouts have all but gone from my face of late although i can feel a few coming to the surface for the next few days. My AHA cream came this morning, this evenings regimen will be the first time i use it, ill keep you updated on how its going and whether i think its actually doing anything. Just for the record i am going to start off using it once every night, replacing moisturiser, and see what happens.

DAY 38

Well since the addition of the AHA as a substitute for moisturizer i can't say a lot has changed once again. The stuff stings when you first put it on and its quite oily but apart from that, there hasn't been a massive improvement or decline, however its only been a few days, ill keep you updated in a weeks time of how the AHA is working (if) Overall my face is looking relatively good today! no new breakouts and the dryness seems to have subsided a little which is always good news! Weather outside is improving to with some nice 17 Celsius sunshine! heres to the summer and clear skin :surprised:

DAY 39

Have to say, not enjoying the oily nature of this AHA! makes my skin reeeeeeeeeeally shiny!! gotta give it a week though to see if its doing any good! Skin looking the same as it did yesterday! nothing much to report guys!

DAY 40

The mornings are becoming better now as my skin is starting to look good when i wake up. This does seem to transform when i put the regimen on but, in my opinion if my skin looks ok without anything on then surely its a step in the right direction. My breakouts have definitely reduced and i haven't had a proper new one for nearly 3 days now, touch wood. Still have lots of these red marks on my cheeks though, really wish they would start to decrease and then we might be getting somewhere!

DAY 41

Thanks squares, hope its all going well for you too!

Not much to report once again folks. No new breakouts, which is obviously a good sign. Heres to tomorrow and 5 days without a breakout...hopefully :)