Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

yea yea yea i know i have gotten this before...i never used to post. ever.

I have highspeed internet now that im in college so i can "post away" as it were...

Dragron you are so lucky you went away for college. I gotta commute to college. I can't wait till' January cause Im going away to Rutgers University. Whats its like living alone? Are all the chicks hot there? Since your in a frat there must be mad hot chicks there.

Hey vince, are you done with your course of accutane or are you still taking it? How many mg's are you on?

I was thinkin since it does say on the package "Do Not Take With Alcohol," since you've been getting hammered so much, maybe that's decreasing its effectiveness for you?

Maybe you should ask your doc about it and try to cut down on the alcohol. It might be that the medicine is just getting washed out of your system too fast.

Saw the doc today and she said my liver was fine. It isn't that because it wasn't working before that either. My face is just fucked and there is nothing I can do about it. Oh yeah I got sunburnt to fuck today because I was at a football game. Damn I hate life when it just fucks me over and over and over.

... that was a horrid video... bb_icon_eek.gif

but, i think what he's saying is that you can't blame everything on god, especially if it's something you could have prevented, like getting sun burned because you didn't put on any sunscreen, or getting hit by a car becuase you didn't look both ways before you crossed the street.

Man, if you think acne has fucked you over in life. Just look at Vietnam vets who came home to a country that hated them with no legs, no house, no job, no friends, and no sense of dignity or love at all. At least you seem to have a mother that loves you, some people that actually don't care that you have acne. You got invited ro a party right? Well go and have a good time man.