Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deadlyfairy

help wearing makeup

I don't wear makeup often but when i do i expect it to last for most of the day. So i Maybe a novice maybe im doing something wrong. But when i do eventally and actually wear makeup after a few hours it gets heavy and it burns tingles and becomes itchy.

If it were more comfortable to wear i might wear it more often.

I do have breakouts pimples black heads white heads i can't control it so i would much rather cover it as well as any other imperfections or acne scars that i have gotten of over years of having it.

Im 24 im tired of people telling me i look 15-17 years old.

post-146311-1298678035_thumb.jpg

post-146311-1298678035_thumb.jpg

You probably have sensitive skin. Have you been to a dermatologist? They can test you for allergies, there's probably an ingredient your skin doesn't agree with! Have you tried mineral makeup? Does it have the same effect?

yeah you probably do have sensitive skin and have to watch out for um...make up ingredients. i know brands like almay and neutrogena make makeup for acne prone or sensitive skin people. you can google this also to search around=] and if you can/want, see a derm.