Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nothing Too Yah

What is making me break out?!

I bought Dickinsons Pore Perfecting Witch Hazel Toner and those two days that I've used it, I've been breaking out. I got these two pimples and now I woke up today with this pimple that's under the skin and I could feel it forming. Is this just a breakout period for my skin to adjust?

On the bright side, I did find that when I woke up this morning, my skin was glowing. It didn't look pale like before, it looked radiant. But I dunno if it's just me.

What should I do?!

This is my regimen. At night I wash my face with Cetaphil, Tone it with Dickonsons, Use the Acne.org bp gel, and moisturize with Cetaphil moisturizing lotion.

I just changed my moisturizing lotion from the cetaphil SPF facial lotion to the moisturizing lotion for all skin types. Could that be why I'm breaking out today? I bought the cetaphil moisturizing lotion a day after I bought the dickinson's toner.

My guess it thats its the toner which is causing you to break out so I would ditch that. Toner's are not a neccessary part of the regime anyway and in my opinion tend to be a waste of money.

It is unlikely the cetaphil lotion is causing you to break out as its non-comogenic and is used by many people on the regime, and if their spf one did'nt I don't think the lotion will. However if you still have problems a few weeks after ditching the toner then I would go back to the spf.