Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
T.Funk

Best Acne Scar oral Pill, or cream? prescriptive or non prescriptive?

I was wondering what the most efficient acne scar oral pill was from your experience? prescriptive or non prescriptive

A kid in my school, whose now graduated told me he started taking a certain type of prescription oral pill, he had extremely severe acne scars/acne. and last time i saw him (about a month ago) his skin was perfectly clear, does anyone know what type this might be? (he said he wasn't aloud to drink alcohol when he was on it at the time, thats all i know of it.)

I'm currently trying fitoderm and have been for about 2 weeks now, I'm not sure if its a scam, because i couldn't find much on information it but i thought id try it. does anyone have experience with fitoderm? If so, has it worked for you and how long did it take? Id really like my scars to clear up before graduation in a couple months

My scars are somewhat moderately severe.

Please help me out!

Thanks!

Hi,

I hope someone can help as I am also interested in this. I never really heard of oral pills for scarring but creams such as retin-a are talked a lot. Just wondering, are there any differences in those treatments that increase dead skin cell turn over such as microdermabrasion, exfoliation and the use of retin-a?

He's most likely talking about Accutane. It has a butt load of side effects and should be used as a last resort if everything else doesn't work. Google it or something.