Notifications
Clear all

Dark spots/ Redness

MemberMember
(@zzzl)

Posted : 08/20/2004 10:01 pm

It seems like i only have like 2 or 3 pimples at a time, but everytime it leaves behind a dark spots after the redness goes away and then the cycle starts again so i have lots of dark spots now and only 1 or 2 active pimples... does anyone knows how to treat pimples without resulting dark spots? i mean it seems like these spots have been there for like a month now... and also for some reason it doesn't leave dark spots on pimples on my forehead only those that are my cheek... so my foreheard is clear looking but not with my cheeks... any suggestion? i'm using benzoyl peroxide on active pimples though... could that be what's leaving the dark spots? i'm asian but i have semi fair skin...

MemberMember
(@pepper)

Posted : 10/10/2004 3:46 pm

I have the same bad situation with you,

This summer, both of my cheecks flare with pimples that never happen before, it lef black ugly chicken pox scar.

I believe the check area is more delicate and lighter , it's soo common that peple get scar in cheeck that any other area, so becareful not to pinch that make it even worst.

I'm looking for a good solution also, some people use vinegar, lightening lotion , microbrasion, etc.

I don't think the bp is the reason, it actually help my acne scar, i just put bp on my scar, and my scar seems to peel my black scar to a lighter colour, but i also need help to even out the skin tone.

good luck with yours.

MemberMember
(@leeleengo)

Posted : 05/16/2015 3:02 am

I think Dan's AHA and aloe vera gel has been helping with my dark spots but it is not an overnight cure )=