Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CHICKLET

[b]SORT OF CLEAR!![/b]

Hiya

I am so glad these boards are back up and runnin, well u may remeber or not, I was put on minocycline, defferin and bp, I have been on thses now for about 6 months or so. :lol: cant beleive how quick the time has gone.

I am still taking the minocycline, cause i think thats the only thing that works for me out of the three, I have also been washing my face with cetaphil cleansing bar, then using St Ives Apricot Scrub then wiping my face over with whitch hazel, waiting about 15 mins or more and then aplying pure 100% tea tree oil all over my face. I do this morning and night.

I have been doin this instead of using the creams for about a month and a half, I think that this is the best thing i have ever done for my skin, at the minute I have quite a bad spot on my cheek but that is it. :D

Except fot those stupid annoying scars all over my cheeks, and chin and a few on my nose. :D

So yeah to get rid of these marks i tried using vit e oil capsules, very big mistake, they broke me out like mad, so i stopped. it cleared up by using my regime, but what else could i try to get rid of my marks, they are not indented scars, just like very small spots of skin which are pink.

Please help, skin is such a nightmare!!!!!!!!!

i wud rather just get rid of the scars/red marks. rather than cover my face in makeup al day everyday.

Chicklet, have you tried Apple Cider Vinegar for fading red marks? I've been using it diluted in water on a cotton pad as a toner twice a day and it seems to be working well. I also drink lemon water (about half a lemon altogether) through the day.

I know the feeling, I'd rather not hide my red marks with makeup, I'd rather face the world with a natural face like so many girls can do. Although most guys don't care it would be nice to not worry about what they think of you without makeup... :o

no i aint tried the vinegar, but ages ago i did try lemon on a cotton wool pad and left it on over night, it stung so bad, also didnt work

tried drinking it to, but did nuthin

i think i tried the tape method

am using glycolic acid now,

(this post was like made in 2002 anyway, so i have no idea why this guy is only just replying to it now lol)