Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Praetorian 80

MY CYNERGY Laser LOG

hi guys,

well im a 20 year old male whose basically had red marks from past acne for a few years now. Anyway, i just had cynergy laser down on one side of my face with a pretty high setting, so ill update this log and let people know how it goes. Ill have a laser treatment every month and ill update on here each time. cynergy is pretty much basically an upgraded version of vbeam, so ill post my results in here and let u guys know how it goes. there are alot of people who have had success with vbeam on here so lets hope that cynergy is just as good! :D

Hey dude,

I'm 19 and also doing Cynergy laser treatments. I've never turned purple or black before though. I've had 4 so far and every time I notice that the area becomes more red but never like how you described it. Do you happen to know what settings the technician used? I was on 10 mJ for the pulse dye laser but I don't remember the setting for the YAG.

So far my results have been mediocre at best. Perhaps I need to request them upping the settings or something. I am on Accutane though at the moment so that may be a constraint.

Hey dude,

I'm 19 and also doing Cynergy laser treatments. I've never turned purple or black before though. I've had 4 so far and every time I notice that the area becomes more red but never like how you described it. Do you happen to know what settings the technician used? I was on 10 mJ for the pulse dye laser but I don't remember the setting for the YAG.

So far my results have been mediocre at best. Perhaps I need to request them upping the settings or something. I am on Accutane though at the moment so that may be a constraint.

Hi, um well my laser guy is pretty much one of the best in the area i live in, i live in the uk. He knows all about this shit pretty much. He used a pretty high setting on mine, so much so that my skin became purple, even black, it was very scabby and swollen, but its going down. I think u should ask ur guy to higher the setting, cynergy is pretty much like vbeam, and other people who are doing vbeam use high settings so that they go purple otherwise the results are not very good. the problem with going purple is that it is VERY noticeable, but i dont care.

Hey dude,

oh and btw, if ur on accutane i would NOT up the setting, u risk scarring ur skin. when u get off accutane have him laser the shit out of ur skin using a very high setting.

yeah. i don't want to fuck things up too much with the laser just yet. i hate going slow and steady, i'd rather just kick these marks in the face...

how much you paying for a treatment? mine is $250 CAD.

yeah. i don't want to fuck things up too much with the laser just yet. i hate going slow and steady, i'd rather just kick these marks in the face...

how much you paying for a treatment? mine is $250 CAD.

well thats pretty much what me and my laser doctor are doing now, just using a very high setting to get these marks off my face. i think my doctor is going to charge me about 78-120 CAD each time, cos im only doing one side of my face. next time im gonna start doing both sides so itll probably cost more. he said he prefers to do both sides at the same time so thats what we're going to be doing. im surpised u havent turned purple or black with ur treatment though, ur doctor cant be using a very high setting.

third treatment done yesterday, saw a difference after the second one. hope for even more improvement after this one :D

Edited by Praetorian 80

Never heard of cynergy before .. Does it work on icepick scarring? How many sessions do u have to undergo in order to achieve good results? Is it painful? It's non-ablative right??