Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bucktownboy

Salicylic Acid 2% + Glycolic Acid 30% WORKS

The other day I was putting together my knowledge of hyperpigmentation and I thought why not mix two products and see how they work. My skin was real dull and had deep spots of hyperpigmentation on my cheeks. I usually do a 30% glycolic peel every once in a while. But I put about 2 tea spoons of glycolic acid into St Ives Medicated Apricot Scrub (2% salicylic acid/12 oz) and mixed it very good. For 2 days I used the scrub twice a day and applied Retin A micro at night and sunscreen in the morning. Today when I was washing my face I noticed that the top layer of skin seemed to just easily fall off when I washed my face. Under it revealed smooth, radiant and less hyperpigmented skin. My pores also shrunk a whole lot.

Tip; I left the mixture on my face for about 2 mins and then rinsed thoroughly.

Im not sure if this is a mixture that anyone should use daily unless u put a very small amount of glycolic acid in the mix.

dag i dont even remember. but i know i ordered it off the internet. it cost like $60 for like 5 oz of 30% and toner. Im assuming that most of the peels would be the same.