Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
User102638

Good repair cream while on Accutane?

Anyone have any good recs for a repair cream while on accutane? I've been using Aveeno Oatmeal moisturizer and jojoba which has been working well to combat the dryness. However, I'd like something that could also help with the redness and scars. Anyone know of suck miracle cream?

Thanks!

I've been using cetaphil cream (not the lotion) for my face and body the last few days. My face was extremely flaky and all the flakes and dryness went away within two days. My face was also extremely red and the cream calmed it down. The cream worked miracles for dryness..my skin is like normal texture now

YES! same for me! I was using a spectro jel moisterizer and it wasn't doing anything...so I asked the pharmacist and she recommended cetaphil moisterizer and it has worked miracles on my dry skin! HIGHLY recommended

I'm not too sure that it is helping with the scarring. I guess it is a little soon to tell, but I'll probably have to try another product for scarring