Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
flem85

Skin Rejuvenation HELP!!

Hello!

I was hoping to hearing some advice/soloution to my problem.

My skin has cleared up on accutane but i have aged a lot (im 25) My skin is moore droopy and the color has gotten more gray and i look tired.

Plus the pores has become larger and i also have scars.

But i think the scars wouldnt bother me if i got the freshness of my skin back.

Please someone help me!

What is a good way to get healthy skin again?

Cheers

Bump =)

you could get skin rejuvination done which is intense pulsed light. that would help your complexion and you could also get some microdermabrasian or a chemical peel. even a good facial would help you out too. are there any medical spas near you? if so go in for a consultation and see what they recommend?

Edited by Karen Howz

thank you for the tip Karen =)

Yes it is a medical spa in my home town.

I only wonder how long it should go before i start doing something drastic to my skin?

Because im soon finished with accutane..

Ahh.. hope i can get my life back soon =)

I only wonder how long it should go before i start doing something drastic to my skin?

anytime!!! i think you have to wait 6 months after accutane to do anything to your skin but i would definitley check out the medical spa. they will advise you on what is best for the money you want to spend. good luck and keep me updated!

anytime!!! i think you have to wait 6 months after accutane to do anything to your skin but i would definitley check out the medical spa. they will advise you on what is best for the money you want to spend. good luck and keep me updated!

Will keep you updated for sure :) its really helpful that someone actually cares =)

Will keep you updated for sure :) its really helpful that someone actually cares =)

sounds great!! yeah i hope you can find something that works great for you and doesnt cost you a ton of cash. send me an email whenever you go to the medical spa!!

I will do that for sure =) And i will try to get some pics posted here so its easier to see wht i should do about my skin. as i told you already my skin looks droopy and i read somewhere that we could loose facial fat :o can this be a side effect of tane as well?

I will do that for sure =) And i will try to get some pics posted here so its easier to see wht i should do about my skin. as i told you already my skin looks droopy and i read somewhere that we could loose facial fat :o can this be a side effect of tane as well?

yeah thats a great idea!! i dont know if losing facial fat is a side effect of accutane since i havent taken it myself but i know when you get older that tends to happen. i am 33 now and i notice my face is alot thinner than when i was 23, ha! i have had at least 15 or more ipl's done as well as chemical peels and facials and they have all helped my skin tone as well as my red marks and sun damage. i think thermage is used for droopy skin but i know it isnt cheap thats for sure.

Edited by Karen Howz