Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jord

1 month after accutane

Life saver, honestly confidence boosted to the max ive had 2 zits MAX 1 month after finishing it is it normal to still get some spots after accutane?

Were they cysts or just little ones?

Are you using anything topically on your face yet?

Honestly for some I think that there will always be a *few* spots ever once in awhile. My doctor told me that Accutane does a GREAT job but that I probably wouldn't be completely spot free forever, but that the spots I did get would just be few and far between.

just so you know. a LOT of people have their acne return full blown a couple months after they finish the first accutane round. which hella SUCKS. and it happened to me. hopefully it doesnt for you though. and just a warning to you, if you ever take a 2nd round of accutane. you can take it but try your very best not to go over that 2nd round if you're not taking a low dose like 10 or 20mg. of course, not taking a 2nd round would be better (hoping just 1 round will do the trick) so you won't have any added risk of long term side effects. i went through 4 rounds and i wish i stopped at 2. i've experienced after side effects of accutane that are undesirable. just my experience.

just so you know. a LOT of people have their acne return full blown a couple months after they finish the first accutane round. which hella SUCKS. and it happened to me. hopefully it doesnt for you though. and just a warning to you, if you ever take a 2nd round of accutane. you can take it but try your very best not to go over that 2nd round if you're not taking a low dose like 10 or 20mg. of course, not taking a 2nd round would be better (hoping just 1 round will do the trick) so you won't have any added risk of long term side effects. i went through 4 rounds and i wish i stopped at 2. i've experienced after side effects of accutane that are undesirable. just my experience.

I hope it works out for you :( What was your acne like??