Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tblaze04

How can you hide from what never goes away?

Guest mariacne
I completely understand how you feel, I'm feeling the exact same way. I almost want to make my mom read your post so she can see that I'm not the only one. She always makes me feel guilty for the way I respond to the 'bad days' (skipping school, etc.), and I feel like that's the worst of it all; being punished for being punished. I desperately want to approach life with enthusiasm, not just with what I choke up to get by.

But just know that you're not alone and better days are ahead of us.

And. Happy birthday :)

I'm the same, I did show my mum this post

Oh I so understand, my parents dont give a shit - they dont realise Im using every bit of strength I have to cope with this and so basically have no power to cope with anything else. I mean I didnt used to let it get me down, I did school, I did Uni but like I still have it and it's like Ive done my time now, I spose they want me to move out & get a job but I cant face the world like this. But when I get upset, they just punish me for it. It's like how is the world supposed to accept my skin when they dont, they cant wait for me to bugger off. I'll never forgive them for this or forget their lack of support. If anything they make my hellish life worse, why cant I just deal with this in my own way & be left alone.

I completely understand how you feel, I'm feeling the exact same way. I almost want to make my mom read your post so she can see that I'm not the only one. She always makes me feel guilty for the way I respond to the 'bad days' (skipping school, etc.), and I feel like that's the worst of it all; being punished for being punished. I desperately want to approach life with enthusiasm, not just with what I choke up to get by.

Oh I so understand, my parents dont give a shit - they dont realise Im using every bit of strength I have to cope with this and so basically have no power to cope with anything else. I mean I didnt used to let it get me down, I did school, I did Uni but like I still have it and it's like Ive done my time now, I spose they want me to move out & get a job but I cant face the world like this. But when I get upset, they just punish me for it. It's like how is the world supposed to accept my skin when they dont, they cant wait for me to bugger off. I'll never forgive them for this or forget their lack of support. If anything they make my hellish life worse, why cant I just deal with this in my own way & be left alone.

I don't know your parents but i bet you they do care, they just want don't want to see you suffer any longer so there being hard on you. And by being hard on you is making matters worse, i completely understand, I've been there. But by standing up to them and facing your problems you will experience so much relief.

Put the energy your using into focusing on your face to something else, something that brings you happiness. Don't hold a grudge against your parents, im sure they did nothing wrong, they just want to see you succeed. Dont think of it as you against the world, there are many people out there that feel the same way and struggle just as you. They're are people out there that will support you and you can get through this.

Your pissed at your parents and the world, you want to deal with this on your own, then do it. Keep it real with yourself don't hide away. Get through this for you, because nobody else will do it for you.

word

I don't know your parents but i bet you they do care, they just want don't want to see you suffer any longer so there being hard on you. And by being hard on you is making matters worse, i completely understand, I've been there. But by standing up to them and facing your problems you will experience so much relief.

Put the energy your using into focusing on your face to something else, something that brings you happiness. Don't hold a grudge against your parents, im sure they did nothing wrong, they just want to see you succeed. Dont think of it as you against the world, there are many people out there that feel the same way and struggle just as you. They're are people out there that will support you and you can get through this.

Your pissed at your parents and the world, you want to deal with this on your own, then do it. Keep it real with yourself don't hide away. Get through this for you, because nobody else will do it for you.

word