Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ChaddLarr

My face feels like it's going to SPLIT, help!

I've been on the regimen for 5 weeks now using panoxyl 2.5 bp. And my face, once I wash with my jhonsons cleanser feels like it'll rip if I fully open my mouth.

I'm going to buy all dans products, but can't till I get paid on thursday (I'm a student). I'm going to get the big kit and jojoba oil and maybe AHA.

Can anyone name me noncomedogenic products like a new moisturiser I can use that absorbs well and won't look greasy at the moment I'm using e45 on prescription and it's way too greasy and difficult to fully absorb. And panoxyls ,effective, but far too drying.

I've heard that dove face care essential nutrients, SPF 15, is really good, better than dans. Is this true and where can I buy it in the uk?

Also how much is shipping from acne.org to the uk pluss the vat the government are charging?

Thanks guy, I really appreciate any answers :)

Guest Bloody Corpse Deamonn duh

gah from your title i expected zis to be some scary horror story but wut is this? :dozing: meh, i have dry mouth corners atm too, well i just make them softer with either applying like jojoba or avocado oil or simply some warm or cool doesnt matter (just not hot/freezing ofc) tea or just water before u eat so u can open mouth actually and well yea get moisturiser i guess..

...Also how much is shipping from acne.org to the uk pluss the vat the government are charging?...

I received my DK order a few days ago. The postage will depend on how much you order. You can see the shipping charges before you order by doing a dummy run.

My order for 1X 16oz treatment + 2X 6oz AHA+ came to $64.25. The cheapest international shipping method was $14.95.

A card was posted from Royal Mail for me to collect from my local sorting office, with a charge of £16.03 (£8.03 VAT + £8 Royal Mail handling fee).

Edited by Manticore

I'm a bit confused.

I have just noticed that your profile says that you are in Canada, but you are asking about shipping to UK.

The Cetaphil moisturisers can be effective for dry skin, hard to get in shops in the UK but available from online UK retailers