Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tiesto

ALL REGIMEN USERS MUST READ

Hi i have noticed that lot of regimen users have been complaining about these red flaky patches on the skin.also they itch alot ..I thought i was the only one with this problem but apperantly there are alot of us out there with the same problem. any of you guys think it has to do to the weather .i mean is really cold and usually the air is really dry .which in return causes your face to turn .red . right now im going to start using the regimen only once a day to reduce irritation.

any of you with the same problem please reply back and give us some insight of your problem.and feedback to see if we can figure out what is going on with our skin.is ither the weather or the bp thanks

I have 2 of those spots right above my chin. I put way more moisturizer on them, but it doesnt seem to help at all.

They itch like crazy!!

I don't want to stop applying BP in the area though, bc I tend to get pimples there. sighhhh idk what to do.

Hi i have noticed that lot of regimen users have been complaining about these red flaky patches on the skin.also they itch alot ..I thought i was the only one with this problem but apperantly there are alot of us out there with the same problem. any of you guys think it has to do to the weather .i mean is really cold and usually the air is really dry .which in return causes your face to turn .red . right now im going to start using the regimen only once a day to reduce irritation.

any of you with the same problem please reply back and give us some insight of your problem.and feedback to see if we can figure out what is going on with our skin.is ither the weather or the bp thanks

too itchy to stand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How long have you been on the regimen? I got those a couple months in (and yes, it was during the dead of a very dry winter) and they were terrible and embarrassing. I started using BP only at night until they got better and that seemed to help. But they go away -- I'm almost 9 months into the treatment and I don't get itchy dry patches anymore (and I'm almost completely clear). So stick with it -- it'll get better. =)