Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

sometimes i feel stupid like why would anyone likes me. im ugly but i do have confident. i met some girl and she pretended to like and what not (holding hands, and saying how she misses me) but in reality she say she was messing around. i hate myself for trusting a person. i have a trusting issue and i dont like to open up to people. she was good at acting because she made a fool out of me. i feel like im drowning and somehow every breath i take seems soo cold. i should of known from the start no one would like me. iono im such a joke. can you give me some advice? iono something to cheer me up because nothing in my life is going out right

sometimes i feel stupid like why would anyone likes me. im ugly but i do have confident. i met some girl and she pretended to like and what not (holding hands, and saying how she misses me) but in reality she say she was messing around. i hate myself for trusting a person. i have a trusting issue and i dont like to open up to people. she was good at acting because she made a fool out of me. i feel like im drowning and somehow every breath i take seems soo cold. i should of known from the start no one would like me. iono im such a joke. can you give me some advice? iono something to cheer me up because nothing in my life is going out right

Your not a joke m8, trust me girl just made fun of me when i was younger. Do you have any friends my advice is to enjoy your time with them and get hobbies etc.

Girls are just bitches anyway I learnt this the hardway don't waste time on them.

Hope you feel better soon :angel:

Sometimes i think the same way man it hurts to known that nobody really cares about you but you.

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP THATS ALL YOU CAN DO!

Guest Bloody Corpse Deamonn duh

^ lol what u just said is complete opposite with what u say in your sig?