Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
winniepig1

Missah BB cream Anyone?

I've been using it for a while, i'm not sure if its non-comedongenic, but I have really bad acne, and i use it it helps with my oil control. im also on dan's regimen. i was just wondering if anyone else is using it.

Missha has several BB creams, but if you're talking about the Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream, then I've tried it. It broke me out pretty badly. My skin at the time was pretty oily when I tried it, and it controlled oil well, but I broke out.

To be honest though, I also have pretty sensitive skin, and it breaks out to thick silicone formulas or formulas that have oil in it, so I tend to use oil free or water based formulas. I think it really depends on your skin type though, whether you break out from it.

Edited by adalyn

I use the Perfect Cover Missha BB Cream and it's awesome, but I don't follow the regimen exactly. I've been using a 0.5% salicylic acid lotion under the BB Cream instead because I don't like the gel consistency of the benzoyl peroxide. It tends to ball up or sort of melt away with sweat. My acne actually isn't too bad and consistent washing with the salicylic acid is effective at fighting acne. It doesn't quite kill the acne like the benzoyl peroxide does, though. So I ordered the BP and I'm going to use it at night with the salicylic acid moisturizer.

But yeah, the BB Cream never ever breaks me out and it's great. However, I advise you not to use the M Signature Missha BB Cream because it broke me out immediately. And do not use the Missha BB Boomer primer because it is too thick and creamy for acne-prone skin types. It also immediately broke me out in little clogged pores.