Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
capslocked

That last little bit..

I've had pretty bad acne for the past two years, though now it's starting to get better...except my forehead/sides of my face. The worse my face got, the more I covered it with hair, but now I want it cut short. Only problem is what's left, does anybody have some suggestions of what I could change about my daily routine?

PS Anti-biotics aren't an option, I've developed pretty strong immunities to most of them

PPS My skin also dries out with retin-a micro 0.1, severely.

My daily routine:

Morning:

In the morning I wash my face with luke warm water, then I wash it with Spectro (purple body, acne prone skin).

After this I splash cold water on, mosturize (Nivea Visage - Rich day care for sensitive skin)

Afternoon:

In the afternoon I rinse my face with cool water, or pat it with a kleenex to get the oils off.

Night:

At night I use slightly warmer water, spectro again, moisturize, put on retin-a 0.25% gel, then leave it be.

Which changes could help get rid of the last bit? Would most of it go away if I cut my hair(within a week or two? ): ) I don't eat the healthiest, would eating better help? I've been getting blackheads on my forehead also, what should I do about these?