Notifications
Clear all

LUGOLS IODINE has reduced my scars

MemberMember
(@simply-me)

Posted : 02/16/2011 7:41 am

Hi everyone,

It's been a very long time since last time I posted here...

Just here to share what has greatly worked for me in reducing a number of my scars: LUGOLS IODINE.

I spot treat affected areas or individual scars with the solution by reapplying it a few times (like painting) and then let nature do its magic...the treated area will form a crust/scab for a week and when the scab falls the area looks smoother/less scarred...

if you are going to try this, start slow as you could possibly end up with discoloration if you apply too much and too frequently.

great website to find out more about the benefits of LUGOLS IODINE and scar regeneration:

www.curezone.com please do a search and you will discover a few success stories....there is also a published scientific paper suggesting the use LUGOLS IODINE for scar regeneration which has been mentioned before here.

hope some of you find this method useful.

love and peace

MemberMember
(@starlite)

Posted : 02/16/2011 7:48 am

Interesting! Thanks for sharing.

Just curious, what scars did you treat? Ice pic, boxcar, rolling? Which showed the most improvement? How much of a percentage of improvement? How severe was your scarring? and how many times did you try this, spaced over how many months?

Thanks. :)

MemberMember
(@mr-don)

Posted : 02/16/2011 8:22 am

So this solution hurts your skin like TCA or why is there a scab forming ?

How long was your last treatment ago ? May the results could be due to swelling.

thx for sharing this !

MemberMember
(@bambeano)

Posted : 02/16/2011 10:43 pm

Sounds a lot like Aldara

MemberMember
(@simply-me)

Posted : 02/17/2011 12:54 am

my improvement has been very real and its not due to swelling...I would suggest you guys try it once and twice (with the right attitude) before reaching any conclusions...it costs very little and no real down time, risks, ...

I hope some of you find this useful...

MemberMember
(@outu)

Posted : 02/17/2011 2:31 am

What type of scars did you treat? Do you have any before and after pics?

Thanks.

MemberMember
(@illusion-of-ugly)

Posted : 02/17/2011 3:18 am

I dont get it I apply lugols iodine to my arm or leg everyday anyways just for absorption, and never once has it done anything at all, no swelling, no scabbing, nothing. I don't see why this would be any different on a scar.

MemberMember
(@bambeano)

Posted : 02/17/2011 1:01 pm

I dont get it I apply lugols iodine to my arm or leg everyday anyways just for absorption, and never once has it done anything at all, no swelling, no scabbing, nothing. I don't see why this would be any different on a scar.

If you're looking for that then try Aldara as that obviously works.

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 03/13/2013 4:19 am

Well there are many people that have pointed out the stuff didnt work for some people due

to potency or application differences with the study.

These people pointing it out completely got ignored.

This is what happens when something efficient hits up a mainstream community and is being

degraded by rookies.

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 03/20/2013 2:25 pm

i applied 1 time yesterday and 1 time today..

after 4hoursof my last application i rubbed the stain(i know i shouldnt have done it) with a soap,peeling a bit of superficial scub

that had been made.The discolorotion on a part of the scar have faded

FINGERS CROSSED until the stain go away completely

I used by the way iodine tincture 2 % , i ordered 5% lugol's and

i will research for white ioine that doesnt stain

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 03/27/2013 8:51 pm

interesting.....