Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Richard1986

THINK YOU ACNE.ORG & DAN & AMBI Skin care & acne script..

I will like too take this time to think DAN for coming up with this site and regimen he made..and i want to also think the whole Acne.org Family, Staff, and community.. and i want to send a big think you too ->ACNE SCRIPT. it has just did wonders for my face man its crazy. in a good way LOL!!. also want to think AMBI skin care for Black skin that helped a ton on darkspots and blackheads!! :D i have had acne for 12years since i was 12 now 24 untill now i can be outside and people look at me in my eyes not my face now i have people making commits about how good my face looks now man it feels dam good to hear people say that to my face LOL!! but with that said. i am very happy to say that Dans BP and AHA and a long with AcneScript and AMBI for the BlackSoap all 3 have cleared my acne up 95% i have not even had a breakout in 8 weeks lol thats a 1st..so 28 weeks ago today i just had 17-22 tiny to one that you can see clearly blackheads left on my Dam face + other bad acne all over my face and now they are all Gone!!! LOL! i just have 3 fading blackheads left no type of other acne at all Darkspots are gone too.

and my diet sucks which makes it even more funny i think i need to go on one it will only help me even more..

i made my own tweaked Acne.org regimen- i had too use some other items with my acne.org Regimen since i am black and the acne.org just did not do a lot if any at all for my blackheads and darkspots..so i mixed acne.org items with some black skin care items +acnescript and the shit worked Great no more darkspots or blackheads are left but 2 very tiny Blackheads. and no acne at all now and this is week 8 of no breakouts now. as of 2-14-2011 im so Hyped :D LOL

Update: 2-16-11 it's still week 8 of no breakouts!!! ALL CLEAR SKIN :D i'll keep adding weeks untill i have a breakout!! so i hope of none. LOL i so happy with my skin, now i just need too get a better diet before MR.ACNE trys to come back in my life that BUM.. ROFL!!

congrats = ) i also really really like dan's bp. i haven't tried a bp that's as effective as his. i wish you continued success =D it sounds like you follow your regimen pretty religiously, so i'm glad it's paying off.

What boosters do you use with acne script, and how many pills of it do you take a day? I'm still taking 4 a day but wanna move down to 2 eventually...

congrats = ) i also really really like dan's bp. i haven't tried a bp that's as effective as his. i wish you continued success =D it sounds like you follow your regimen pretty religiously, so i'm glad it's paying off.

Hello rumpshakerjr. thx for your reply..ya i really do follow my regimen very religiously sometimes tho i may skip the AHA or forget to take my acnescript on time.. but im very happy all of this has payed off for me in a big way and i hope this acne free success continues for ever :dance: now i just need a very good diet too go with all this.

What boosters do you use with acne script, and how many pills of it do you take a day? I'm still taking 4 a day but wanna move down to 2 eventually...

i take 2 pills of AcneScript For Oily Skin 2 times a day so 4 pills total of AcneScript

+there Boosters 1Pure Curcumin & 1Pure Guggul and 1 B5 so i take 7 pills a day or 5 pills if i forget to take my other 2 pills of acnescript at night..

so i take 2 Acnescript pills and Boosters 1Pure Curcumin & 1Pure Guggul all at 9:00am and the Booster B5 at 3:00pm midday. and 2 more AcneScript pills at 9:00pm at night..

so as far as going from 4 pills down too 2 pills a day you can do that and be good, i am just use too taken 5-7 pills a day of the acne script now since i have been doing it for the past 28-30 weeks..

Congrats on clear skin! I've been using Dan's AHA and acnescript in my regimen as well, I definitely feel like they're big contributors to the healing of my skin, and keeping my acne at bay!

Congrats on clear skin! I've been using Dan's AHA and acnescript in my regimen as well, I definitely feel like they're big contributors to the healing of my skin, and keeping my acne at bay!

Hello Tim12 and thx for your Reply.

I really like dan's AHA a lot but man this Acnescript has been a massive contributor to me being 95% clear, having clear skin makes you feel so dam good man..

It certainly does! Acnescript has been a godsend for me as well, the single most valued supplement that I use, easily! Guggul is a close second because it helped deflate all my cystic acne, which was about 5-10 on most days. The AHA has been helping to really refine my skin externally, so I love that too! How long have you been using your regimen before it got you completely clear?

It certainly does! Acnescript has been a godsend for me as well, the single most valued supplement that I use, easily! Guggul is a close second because it helped deflate all my cystic acne, which was about 5-10 on most days. The AHA has been helping to really refine my skin externally, so I love that too! How long have you been using your regimen before it got you completely clear?

hey Tim12 thx for your reply once more LOL!

i have been on acne.org regimen since jan 2010 but i input (AMBI and AcneScript ) both in October of 2010 and in december thats when i started to see the real changes and this month the acne just started to go away i have not had a Breakout of any type in 8 weeks man no lie lol i have never went 8 dam weeks with no breakouts..

Edited by Richard1986

Hello rumpshakerjr. thx for your reply..ya i really do follow my regimen very religiously sometimes tho i may skip the AHA or forget to take my acnescript on time.. but im very happy all of this has payed off for me in a big way and i hope this acne free success continues for ever :dance: now i just need a very good diet too go with all this.

about the reply, no problem =D it's always nice to hear people achieving success with their skin. i can't put into words how good it felt for me to FINALLY see consistent improvements, so i can definitely relate.

i'm curious about acnescript now .. hmmm. please tell me it doesn't have an infomercial. lol

about the reply, no problem =D it's always nice to hear people achieving success with their skin. i can't put into words how good it felt for me to FINALLY see consistent improvements, so i can definitely relate.

i'm curious about acnescript now .. hmmm. please tell me it doesn't have an infomercial. lol

NOP lol it has no Proactive type of infomercials no risk free type scam deals like proactive LOL man i hate them.

i like acnescript i tryed tons and tons of pills before and this works great man

Edited by Richard1986

what was your acne like before you started this regimen?

LOL it was bad i was taking a lot of things hoping something worked none of them ever did i was on proactive from 2004-2006 i had a mixed bag of things from proactive but in the end it fucked my face up bad i started to use eXposed skin care acne kit in 2007 like proactive it was a mix of good and bad but it did clear me up a little bit but my face was still bad. forgot what i even started using in 2008 because they had not worked for me anyway then in oct-2008 i found this site and started the regimen and in jan 2009 found other items AMBI and Acnescript to help clear my skin thx to the community of people on here that understand what i am dealing with.

thank you so much for the reply, richard ; ) yeah, my acne was REALLY bad, too. it's hormonal, but thankfully bp keeps it mild. i'm going to look up more info about acnescript. if i try it, hopefully it stops my skin from being so damn oily. ugh.

thank you, again!

Has the AHA helped with clearing your acne, or taking away your red marks more?

Hello gators_Fan thx for your Reply

Yes the AHA has greatly helped clear my skin also and it has lasted for 12 months now it's about out of AHA now but im going to get every last drop of it out :D LOL! and im not sure about the Red marks since i am Black lol. but i do get the Darkspots which is the same as red marks lol so ya the AHA really helped with that also..

thank you so much for the reply, richard ; ) yeah, my acne was REALLY bad, too. it's hormonal, but thankfully bp keeps it mild. i'm going to look up more info about acnescript. if i try it, hopefully it stops my skin from being so damn oily. ugh.

thank you, again!

thx for the reply again Rumshakerjr lol.

im happy that the regimen has worked well for you also.. my goal is to stay in between light to Mild ance, and looking up info on acnescript is good you can also go on the website which im sure you have and look at the reviews for it on their site and on this site i use the acnescript for oily skin and it works + they sell pure B5 which cut the oily a lot too.

using it for me took about 15 days to see my skin stop being so oily then by 30 days my skin was just a little oily now it's been 1 year and my skin is never oily at all i say it will take about 15days-30 for you too see it start really working but i think acnescript will work for you if you give it a shot. i tryed it for myself 13 months ago and acnescript is byfar and away the best acne pills i have ever used! it helps with oily skin and clearing acne also.

That's awesome! And that's cool that you don't have to stick to a diet or anything like that. Once I'm completely clear or pretty close I'll start trying foods out again. What kind of acne did you have before acnescript? I find that it worked best on my cystic acne, completely eliminated it pretty much, but I was still getting normal pimples, but now it's getting less and less.

That's awesome! And that's cool that you don't have to stick to a diet or anything like that. Once I'm completely clear or pretty close I'll start trying foods out again. What kind of acne did you have before acnescript? I find that it worked best on my cystic acne, completely eliminated it pretty much, but I was still getting normal pimples, but now it's getting less and less.

Hello tim12 thinks for your reply

What kind of acne did you have before acnescript? well i had just the normal bad acne and since i am black i got blackheads and darkspots both of which can be seen more clearly on a person of color which sucks, i never really ever had or got any cystic acne like that but they did come every 6 months or so and last for 4days and get small and go away.

and as far as my Diet i have broke out a new one last Friday i orderd $140 of some good diet food from MarketDay.com so i hope it helps me and also i have been working out something i used to do all the time but have stoped for a year now it's time too get my toned abs back so i am about to hit the Gyms hard since i only worked out 4 times all of 2010..

Hello tim12 thinks for your reply

What kind of acne did you have before acnescript? well i had just the normal bad acne and since i am black i got blackheads and darkspots both of which can be seen more clearly on a person of color which sucks, i never really ever had or got any cystic acne like that but they did come every 6 months or so and last for 4days and get small and go away.

and as far as my Diet i have broke out a new one last Friday i orderd $140 of some good diet food from MarketDay.com so i hope it helps me and also i have been working out something i used to do all the time but have stoped for a year now it's time too get my toned abs back so i am about to hit the Gyms hard since i only worked out 4 times all of 2010..

(Update): 3-1-11 it's now week 10 of no breakouts!!! ALL CLEAR SKIN :D "i'll keep adding weeks" untill i have a breakout!! so i hope to have none. LOL

Edited by Richard1986

(Update): 3-8-11 it's now week 11 of no breakouts!!! ALL CLEAR SKIN :dance: "i'll keep adding weeks" untill i have a breakout!! so i hope to have none. LOL

And also as of last monday i have gone down on the acnescript and their boosters 1Pure Curcumin & 1Pure Guggul and 1 B5 intake i use too take a total of 9 pills a day between the AM and PM now i just take 5 pills total i take 2 acnescript pills and 1Pure Curcumin & 1Pure Guggul in the morning then just 1 B5 at night.. and my skin feels the same that is all :D

(Update): 3-8-11 it's now week 11 of no breakouts!!! ALL CLEAR SKIN :dance: "i'll keep adding weeks" untill i have a breakout!! so i hope to have none. LOL

And also as of last monday i have gone down on the acnescript and their boosters 1Pure Curcumin & 1Pure Guggul and 1 B5 intake i use too take a total of 9 pills a day between the AM and PM now i just take 5 pills total i take 2 acnescript pills and 1Pure Curcumin & 1Pure Guggul in the morning then just 1 B5 at night.. and my skin feels the same that is all :D

Update): 3-15-11 it's now week 12 of no breakouts!!! ALL CLEAR SKIN and the 3 little darkspots i did have left are gone all i see now when i look in the mirror is soft clear brown skin lol :clap: "i'll keep adding weeks" untill i have a breakout!! so i hope to have none. ACNE BE GONE!!! :hand: that was all LOL... :dance:

Edited by Richard1986

Update): 3-15-11 it's now week 12 of no breakouts!!! ALL CLEAR SKIN and the 3 little darkspots i did have left are gone all i see now when i look in the mirror is soft clear brown skin lol :clap: "i'll keep adding weeks" untill i have a breakout!! so i hope to have none. ACNE BE GONE!!! :hand: that was all LOL... :dance:

(Update): 3-22-11 it's now week 13 of no breakouts!!! ALL CLEAR SKIN, "i'll keep adding weeks" untill i have a breakout!! so i hope to have none. And also does anyone have Fried Fish or Baked Fish in there diet or no?

(Update): 4-13-11 it's now week 16 of no breakouts!!! ALL CLEAR SKIN :D i'll keep adding weeks untill i have a breakout!! LOL.. clear skin feels so good thx Dan & acne.org