Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bocaj

Cetaphil Ultra Hydrating Lotion

Hey all,

I had to stop using the acne.org moisturizer b/c it was not working well for me anymore with the new formula. I did some research and I have been using Cetaphil Daily advanced Ultra Hydrating Lotion 16oz and overall my skin is a lot better. It can be a bit greasy and I think that is Cetaphil in general but try it out and see if you like it. I got mine from CVS and they are good about returning items if you have to.

Hope it works well for you and they also sell it on Amazon.com too

Take care

Hey Brandy,

Yeah I think it is a new one I have not tried their original formula. Overall this one does work really well but it might feel greasy to some people. I just use it at night time and it works great especially during this winter time.

Is this a new one? Haven't seen it before.

Be careful with this product. I found that it broke me out. I was using it only on my neck/chest/under chin area to test how I reacted to it, and after a weeks use I started to see breakouts popping up each day. They disappeared once I stopped using it. It does moisturize very aggressively, It just does not agree with my skin.

I am not trying to scare anyone, just advising that you should probably test this on a small portion of your skin first. I am trying Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, and I am hoping that it does not cause me to breakout.

Keep us updated on this product and how well it works for you.

Hey yeah I hear ya you have to try any product in small amounts to check for adverse reactions. I used this one sparingly at first too. I have been using it for a few weeks now and overall my skin is fine, it does not feel as dry and tight the next day like it did with Dan's new moisturizer so I am going to stick with this one and I am not breaking out much either

Good luck

I am glad this moisturizer is working out for you. I have found that the Cetaphil Moisturizing lotion is working well for me. It takes a bit of time and technique to get it to absorb over the Benzoyl Peroxide, but once everything dries it pretty much disappears. So far no breakouts.