Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~Tiny~

Proactive is begging me to come back??

So I got this love letter in the mail from Proactive, saying a bunch BS about how they miss me...and yadda,yadda, yadda. Anyhow, they gave me a deal that if I come back and try it again...it's $5.99 for a 30day supply and then 19.99 there after. Should I try it again??

Had you tried the new or old version before?

I've seen that some people like the newer version more. Read the fine print! $5.99 is cool for the refining mask at least, I've heard it's good!

The last time I used proactive was about 5 years ago. So I guess for the price it's worth giving it a try...right?

Well, i'm happy with my cleanser in the summer, but the winter not so much. It's way to drying. So yeah! maybe I will give it a try again.

Make sure you use a Pre-Paid or Virtual Credit Card. Guthy-Renker is infamous for double billing and continuousness charging your account even after you cancel. The products have become more popular and my Sis loves the new Formula..just be careful in order to get that price you have to commit to the Auto-Ship, be ready to cancel if your not satisfied.

In the fine print it says that if I pay with a check or money order, they'll bill me instead of charging a card. I'm gonna go about it that way. Thanks dudes!!

I have to be honest though, the reviews on the org are freaking me out!! I'm not sure if I wanna chance it :(