Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ashlynn

Red spots?! why?!

Hey guys! I have been on the regimen for almost 2 months and I can say that my skin looks a lot better! I don't get breakouts like I used to, my skin isn't as dry as it was when first starting and if I do happen to get a pimple or two, they are a lot smaller than they used to be and clear very fast (knock on wood!). But I am noticing that I have red marks where pimples used to be. Everyone says that is normal but why did I never get them before? When pimples used to clear before starting the regimen either on their own or with the help of another product, I never got red spots. The pimple would just slowly get smaller and small until nothing but now the pimples will be long gone but the red marks are still there. Some of them are a dark red, almost purple, too and only really noticeable in certain lighting. I was just wondering what was up with those and when the hell will they go away?! Thanks!