Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ghostunit

I want to replace raw cashew

It upset my stomach... but I didn't care and kept on... so I have been eating raw cashew for almost a year and I used to eat a lot.. so I want to replace it..

What nuts does not give stomach problem or what ever?

I was thinking of raw pistachio.. I don't know what else. :)

I've heard macademias are the way to go because they have lots of nutrients, but a low omega 6 profile, meaning they're good for the whole omega 3 to omega 6 balance

I soak my almonds in salt (sea) water for about 12 hours and rinse them. Then, I put them on a large strainer over my empty pot and will end up eating them for the day. I hate the drying process so I usually end up making just enough almonds that will satisfy me when it comes times to ingest some fuel.

Thanks guys! I should stop buying cashew raw then. I saw that they aren't really raw.

I am going to buy raw almond and soak in sea salt water. I found out the cause of gas problems isn't the cashew.. I am wondering what food is upsetting my stomach.. probably ezekiel bread?

i eat tons of brazil nuts, they also help fight inflammation because of their high selenium content