Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ivy.

Hyperpigmentation and redmarks ~ Pictures included. >:[

Posted (edited)

post-143133-1297173433_thumb.png

(Not trying to be glamorous in these pictures...no makeup..just woke up...ps.ihateacne).

So, I'v had acne since I was probably 12 or so...it used to be mild and the pimples would heal quickly.

Now, over the last few years of moving to a new province, my acne is slow to heal, the pimples are deeper and alot larger, and they now leave behind red marks and hyperpigmentation spots and the occasional little scar.

My acne is very strange...as you can see on my right cheek, from about december I had quite an outbreak on that cheek...I slathered BP on...and the pimples didn't come to a head...they just shrunk down and afew of them are now hard spots under those red marks inside my cheek....

If my acne comes to a head and I pop a pimple, it will scab over and leave a hyperpigmentation spot....if it doesn't come to a head it just leaves a large red spot.

Is it just age that is making my acne slower to heal all of a sudden? or deeper spots....or the red spots? I'm only 20...and i'v had enough of this stupid acne bullsh!t >:{

also I dont understand why my right cheek is having large acne spots that are frequent and painful...they keep occuring on the same area making those red marks more prominent each time they are healing....-.-;;;

Edited by Ivy.

Posted

I honestly think you look perfectly fine, you are a good looking girl! :D

You have a few red marks, yeah, but nothing bad at all. Compare that to my face and uhh...yeah. I can't even count how many red marks I have on my face...

Posted

If one side is consistently more broken out than the other, could it be the side you sleep on? Do you change your pillowcase frequently?

Posted
I honestly think you look perfectly fine, you are a good looking girl! :D

You have a few red marks, yeah, but nothing bad at all. Compare that to my face and uhh...yeah. I can't even count how many red marks I have on my face...

My pillow cases dont get changed as often as they should, i'd say I do prefer my right side better than the left.

But getting this much acne on my cheeks seems to be more of a frequent occurrance the last few months, and i'm not sure why....they're just alot larger and they stay there forever.

Posted
post-143133-1297173433_thumb.png

(Not trying to be glamorous in these pictures...no makeup..just woke up...ps.ihateacne).

So, I'v had acne since I was probably 12 or so...it used to be mild and the pimples would heal quickly.

Now, over the last few years of moving to a new province, my acne is slow to heal, the pimples are deeper and alot larger, and they now leave behind red marks and hyperpigmentation spots and the occasional little scar.

My acne is very strange...as you can see on my right cheek, from about december I had quite an outbreak on that cheek...I slathered BP on...and the pimples didn't come to a head...they just shrunk down and afew of them are now hard spots under those red marks inside my cheek....

If my acne comes to a head and I pop a pimple, it will scab over and leave a hyperpigmentation spot....if it doesn't come to a head it just leaves a large red spot.

Is it just age that is making my acne slower to heal all of a sudden? or deeper spots....or the red spots? I'm only 20...and i'v had enough of this stupid acne bullsh!t >:{

also I dont understand why my right cheek is having large acne spots that are frequent and painful...they keep occuring on the same area making those red marks more prominent each time they are healing....-.-;;;

I know it's like i'm complaining about afew pimples, and I know it's not *that* bad but it just seems that it's getting worse and worse over the last few months...

red marks suck :{