Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi All,

Just out of curiosity, I have few questions to ask.

I am on accutane and clearing up well. I am on 40mg and in my second month. Starting 3rd month on 15th. I have a following questions

-How long u shud be on accutane?

-The longer ur on accutane the sensitive ur skin will be ?

I havent got a single pimple since 2 months almost but I have very red skin with red marks of post acne which are becoming the biggest problem.

- If I stay on accutane for 5 months . Can I go on any topical treatment after 2 months of skin healing?

-What about very mild skin peels? After 3-4 months? Will it still hurt.

- I hardly moisturise my skin even now. Its never dry or flaky. I just moisturise it once in the morning and thats it. Does that mean once I'll finish treatment my skin will be back to normal quicker?

- I am quite annoyed with these red marks because I am not gettign acne at all now.

I feel the treatment started late and I had all my breakouts already. I didnt even get any IB so far. Just got some bumps under the skin which aren't coming out neither going down.

Please suggest any effective treatment for these fuckin red marks. They make me so complexed and I feel less confident in public. I feel people stare at my face and I look horrible.

Also I have felt they were never that red. Its just once I started accutane, my face is more red then it was before.

But I am happy with the treatment so far. Just wana finish asap cuz I may get married in Sept or Oct this year and these red marks are making me worried.

:(

I have read abt emu oil and jojoba oil that they help fade red marks. I dont wonders to happen . I am happy if they go in 3-4 months as I still have time. But oils on skin? which was already oily and was made dry cuz of breakouts...makes me think twice to use oils? :S ....ofcourse the skin cannot handle lemon juice, orang juice or BP......so I am hell confused.

Please help.

Hi All,

Just out of curiosity, I have few questions to ask.

I am on accutane and clearing up well. I am on 40mg and in my second month. Starting 3rd month on 15th. I have a following questions

-How long u shud be on accutane?

-The longer ur on accutane the sensitive ur skin will be ?

I havent got a single pimple since 2 months almost but I have very red skin with red marks of post acne which are becoming the biggest problem.

- If I stay on accutane for 5 months . Can I go on any topical treatment after 2 months of skin healing?

-What about very mild skin peels? After 3-4 months? Will it still hurt.

- I hardly moisturise my skin even now. Its never dry or flaky. I just moisturise it once in the morning and thats it. Does that mean once I'll finish treatment my skin will be back to normal quicker?

- I am quite annoyed with these red marks because I am not gettign acne at all now.

I feel the treatment started late and I had all my breakouts already. I didnt even get any IB so far. Just got some bumps under the skin which aren't coming out neither going down.

Please suggest any effective treatment for these fuckin red marks. They make me so complexed and I feel less confident in public. I feel people stare at my face and I look horrible.

Also I have felt they were never that red. Its just once I started accutane, my face is more red then it was before.

But I am happy with the treatment so far. Just wana finish asap cuz I may get married in Sept or Oct this year and these red marks are making me worried.

:(

I have read abt emu oil and jojoba oil that they help fade red marks. I dont wonders to happen . I am happy if they go in 3-4 months as I still have time. But oils on skin? which was already oily and was made dry cuz of breakouts...makes me think twice to use oils? :S ....ofcourse the skin cannot handle lemon juice, orang juice or BP......so I am hell confused.

Please help.

hello/ u r on accutance right now continue for 6 monts. u r getting results seems this drug helping u yes lemon juice and bp makes it irritated. i m on also on presciption u can apply sandalwoodpaste on ur face. this will help in lighting those red marks.