Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wtfudge

Apologizing to a girl on Accutane = ?

Hello :)

I've got severe acne & I started my course 2 weeks and 2 days ago which was the last week of my 2 months school holiday :/ i'm also on the course for atleast 6 months. so I would like to share my Accutane adventure along with everyone else here, I wish all you Accutaners goodluck on your course :D

Why the title?

Because I want someone back in my life as a friend , but this drug is playing with my head and the IB is starting to kick in aswell . We haven't talked for a year since what has happened and we always give each other looks and walk pass each other as if we're strangers, and today was her birthday and I couldn't say anything to her :/ I know , im a wuss lol & you know what else is something wussy , writing her a mini letter which I also didn't give to her haha :rolleyes: I don't know when to tell her , i'm probably gonna wait till my face clears abit :/ why does something always happen when i want to approach her ..

Week 2 Day 2

Side Effects

Daily pimples ,weak skin, dry skin on arms & face , chapped lips, slight back pain, tiredness & red eyes at times

I used to have wrist joint pains but after 4-5 days it was all good .

BTW does anyone here use their Cetaphil Lotion to 'wash' their face?

Edited by Wtfudge

Guest Crimsonman
Hello :)

I've got severe acne & I started my course 2 weeks and 2 days ago which was the last week of my 2 months school holiday :/ i'm also on the course for atleast 6 months. so I would like to share my Accutane adventure along with everyone else here, I wish all you Accutaners goodluck on your course :D

Why the title?

Because I want someone back in my life as a friend , but this drug is playing with my head and the IB is starting to kick in aswell . We haven't talked for a year since what has happened and we always give each other looks and walk pass each other as if we're strangers, and today was her birthday and I couldn't say anything to her :/ I know , im a wuss lol & you know what else is something wussy , writing her a mini letter which I also didn't give to her haha :rolleyes: I don't know when to tell her , i'm probably gonna wait till my face clears abit :/ why does something always happen when i want to approach her ..

Week 2 Day 2

Side Effects

Daily pimples ,weak skin, dry skin on arms & face , chapped lips, slight back pain, tiredness & red eyes at times

I used to have wrist joint pains but after 4-5 days it was all good .

BTW does anyone here use their Cetaphil Lotion to 'wash' their face?

Congratulations! I wish you all the best for your accutane adventure! I am hopefully beginning my treatment of roaccutane next week.

In regards to the girl situation, you can't let things like that get in the way. Walk up to the girl, tell her how your feeling and she'll respect you all the more for it. I'm not sure how old you are so I wouldn't go as far to say don't write her a mini letter :boohoo: but definitely communicate with her and let her know how you feel. Honestly, go ring her now and wish her a happy birthday, birthdays don't happen often!!

All the best with the side affects, keep the vasso, eye drops, water handy!! BTW I do use cetaphil gentle cleanser, I'm not sure if that is what your talking about, but during your accutane course this is a great cleanser to use. My derm reccommended it to me.

Anyway, all the best of luck!

I wish it was that easy ,nowadays when I talk to people I always think their looking @ my pimples and it kinda makes me paranoid lol, ah spewingg I lost her number :/ probably gonna have to tell her online lmao ..

Wish you luck on your course aswell :)

So everything is fine with the girl now ! :surprised:

Cetaphil Lotion , like the lotion not the cleanser, because my derm told me to wash my face with it and apply it afterwards?

I understand about not being able to talk to the girl thing. I've had a thing with this guy for about 6 months now, but I've been so self conscious about the smallest blemishes that when he would ask me out on dates I would always avoid it. Subsequently, I'm pretty sure he is seeing other girls now. Were still friends, but idk whats going on. Yes, it takes confidence to look someone in the eye and talk to them. Yes, acne can tear your confidence apart. But my advice....don't wait too long. Wishing you the best of luck and a fast clearing on your journey!