Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dykim90

WATCH: new skin spray gun

I find this procedure to be ideal in combination with dermabrasion, deep chemical peels, and ablative laser. I believe superficial scars can really benefit from this. One of the cons I'm thinking of is where do they get the skin from to make the cells...donor site thus scar?

its not skin that theyre getting rom other parts of the body. its stem cells from fat so no cutting just extracting with a needle

its not skin that theyre getting rom other parts of the body. its stem cells from fat so no cutting just extracting with a needle

read this....

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/...on-burn-victims

"The gun sprays stem cells that have been collected from a small, thin layer of skin that has been grafted from patient’s own healthy skin.."

i thought so..thanks for the link.

Here's a link to a flipped version of the video on youtube. The flipping of the image stops their servers detecting it as a flagged piece of content. :]

[Nevermind, no links allowed for me]

The skin gun looks great but it seems like something which would only benefit people in the healing stage. Would they have to tear/damage the skin of someone with acne scarring and respray?

Edited by Zante

Here's a link to a flipped version of the video on youtube. The flipping of the image stops their servers detecting it as a flagged piece of content. :]

[Nevermind, no links allowed for me]

The skin gun looks great but it seems like something which would only benefit people in the healing stage. Would they have to tear/damage the skin of someone with acne scarring and respray?

Probably so as it would be ideal in combination with dermabrasion, deep chemical peels, and ablative laser.