Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I ordered the AHA to start using with the regimen. I will wait several weeks to start the AHA as suggested by Dan. What I am unsure of is when I do start to use it, do I use it daily? Also, do I apply it all over my face or just use it for spot treatments?

Thanks for any advice!

Dan likes to use the AHA lotion 2-3 nights per week after the bp instead of the usual moisturizer. This seems to be a good method for most people.

Hope that helps.

Actually both. Use it as a spot Treatment right away after you moisturize. To use it on the entire face..you should wait until your face is able to withstand BP on a daily basis. The AHA will exfoliate nicely and reveal healthier skin with continued use..and as a spot treatment it works over just a couple of applications. It's a Great product with multiple uses..just don't replace your night time moisturizing with AHA until your skin can handle it. This also helps with PIH and does a good job at keeping the flakes away. Hope this Helps! :D

Dan likes to use the AHA lotion 2-3 nights per week after the bp instead of the usual moisturizer. This seems to be a good method for most people.

Hope that helps.

Brandy to the rescue once again, lol. Thank you. That does help.

I am still waiting for my products to arrive, so I am trying to be as prepared as possible for when they do finally get here. All this information, all these products and regimens can be confusing and a bit overwhelming. It just looks like there are so many ways to get it all wrong.

Actually both. Use it as a spot Treatment right away after you moisturize. To use it on the entire face..you should wait until your face is able to withstand BP on a daily basis. The AHA will exfoliate nicely and reveal healthier skin with continued use..and as a spot treatment it works over just a couple of applications. It's a Great product with multiple uses..just don't replace your night time moisturizing with AHA until your skin can handle it. This also helps with PIH and does a good job at keeping the flakes away. Hope this Helps! :D

Sorry, I didn't see your reply earlier. :redface: But, yes, it does help a lot! Thank you.