Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Josh18

Regimen Week 1 done

Hey,

I have tried a lot of acne treatments and nothing worked. Ive tried Proactiv, Max Clarity, many topical gels, and acne pills. I came across The Regimen and decided to give it a shot. After reading the directions carefully and not missing one detail of how to use this stuff i was very suprised as how fast it worked. Ive read on here that the Regimen may take months, sometimes a year, or more. After using the Regimen for a Week following the steps exactly how Dan posted them my skin looked amazing. And yes i came across some redness, and my skin itched a little. Other than that most of my acne cleared up on my cheeks and forhead. I was suprised to see my fohead clearing up that well. I was even more suprised as how this stuff is working so fast. I guess the key is reading directions carefully and doing everything right. I know it may seem like "Another acne medicine" that fails but really this stuff does work. Be patient. I know its very frustrating spending money on all these money sucking products that dont work at all. Id say this is the stuff to use. It works, Its simple. Being a new customer to The Regimen and all i want to spread the word, THIS STUFF REALLY WORKS!