Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SeonKimmy

Replacing Dan's Moisturizer

I've been on the regimen for almost 3 months now.. and my skin keeps getting flaky.

Dan's moisturizer is not helping at all ..

So I was thinking about replacing it with Cetaphil face moisturizer.

Which product is better ? Will cetaphil face moisturizer make my skin break out ?

It's unfortunate the acne.org moisturizer isn't suffice for your needs since it really is a wonderful product. Have you tried adding some jojoba oil? Have you also attempted to moisturize over a longer time period?..What I mean is 1-2 pumps now..let the skin absorb it properly over the course of a couple of minutes then applying 1 additional pump afterwards. <--Worked for me. The cetaphil and the Cerave moisturizers should be okay..again it is up to your skin to decide unfortunately. Good Luck..Hope this helps and check out the reviews we have here on the site for the top 2-3 moisturizers. :)

Guest T.M.

I used to use DML which was awesome. I've also tried Cetaphil lately and it seems even thicker. Complex 15 was also a favourite but not as moisturising as the DML or Cetaphil. HAven't use Cerave in years.