Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

For years i have not been satisfied with the way my skin looks and for years i have felt such jelousy towards my friends and even my younger brother for having good skin, i even started to blame my mum for 'passing' the condition on to me through her genes and such. In my worst jealousy states i even sometimes wish that these people would develop a simalar condition so that wasnt the only one that felt and looked this way. I know that this is wrong but this is what acne has mentally done to me.

(i just really needed to tell someone about this because i do feel guilt for wishing such a bad state on other people, knowing what it has done to me inside)

im the same.

i look at my neices nice clear smooth skin an wish i had it.

i see people with nice clear skin n wish i was them.

its not fair.

although i do have 2 friends who have severe acne, n feel sorry for them, but am always glad inside that mine aint as bad as theres

Most ppl become better persons during/after acne,but im the opposite,if this shit continues for long i will become a serial killer 100%.I already display hatred to most ppl i dont know well.

hahaha! I am an angry man also!!! i discovered punk/hardcore/metal music in my early teens to vent my anger and listen to some guys who are angrier than me. hehe.

my advice listen to some angry music or join a fight club like in your avatar.

Well when I was young my problem was my weight. I was fat.. but now I'm skinny and muscular.

I don't make fun of fat people nor do I think less of them. I also didn't do the same for people who had physical problems.

Well once my acne is gone, I gurantee I'll never look down on someone for their looks. EVER.

I notice that when my skin is broken out I am more conscious of other people's skin. I'm always hoping that everyone is not as perfect as I always see them and hope that they may have big pores, pimples, etc. But when my skin is clear, I don't pay that much attention to other people's skin. So I know what you mean, I feel guilty for wishing to see imperfections in other people so that I feel like my own imperfections aren't that bad. I think once your acne clears you'll take less notice of other people's skin. I'm also more empathetic with other people's physical struggles, whether it be weight, acne, etc-I don't think I would be as sensitive if it weren't for acne. Just my 2 cents:) I say "other people's" a lot

what a waste

if i had a wish i would wish my acne to dessapear for good, not to affect other people, to hell with them, they might have clear skin but they'll probably get divorced one month after getting married, get run over by a car or get skin cancer from not protecting it from the sun

I never wished bad things on people, but sometimes I wish they could experience just because then they would understand what I'm going through and not be all like "suck it up" and "why don't you try [insert run-of-the-mill bulls*** otc cream]"

I do get very envious at times... All my friends are so beautiful with clear skin, and I just feel so low when I'm around them... especially when a guy comes along and talks to her and he doesn't even look at me, like I don't exist.

So yeah, I get envious, but I never allow myself to wish bad things on my friends.

everyone gets jealous once in a while. although sometimes, i think.. "why me? not them?" the green-eyed monster has taken over me.. X___X

bb_sad.gif

I would never ever ever wish acne upon someone. It is not just having it on your face, but what it does mentally to you can have lasting effects forever. Not on the worst person in the world would I wish acne upon them.