Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
talper

difference between using regular organic apple vinegar and using the bragg'S with the "mother"?

i wanted to ask, do you think there is a big difference between using regular organic apple vinegar and using the bragg one with the "mother"?

im using a regular one for my bacne and although its been only a week+, and also im using antibiotics, ive seen a pretty good change.

i wanted to know is using the bragg one will really boost the improvment.

i know that people stated that you shouldnt use non-organic vinegar, yet i failed to find anything regarding the different of benefits of regular organic and bragg organic with the mother.

the reason im asking, is because it looks like the regular in making my skin better yet it lacks the final touch.

i may be mistaken as it takes much more time then a week+ but i took 3 cycles of accutane in the past and every time the acne in the back disepeered and came back.

im 23 years old, is it possible that apple cider vinegar is the answer for me?

or its mostly a symptoms treatment and you need to put it daily to maintain results?

It's not going to cure it... if it's working to do anything, it's just managing the symptoms and you'll have to continue using it if you want to stay clear.

As for the difference between the two, the one without the mother is probably pasteurized and has little nutrients. Raw apple cider vinegar with the mother is natural and full of nutrients, so that's just going to be better.

Whether it works to clear your particular acne any better, no one knows the answer unless you just go out and try the better quality and see what happens. It's not like it's going to hurt.

For topical use, I don't think you need the mother. Besides, I used some with the mother in my dilluted ACV toner and the mother clogged up the squirt cap on the bottle. Not to mention permanantly staining it.