Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jedi_Mark_Trick

I dont think i will ever be completely happy

I dont think i will ever be completely happy with the way i look. when i first developed acne i used to pray that the spots and cysts would go down, when they did eventually calm down i then prayed that the redness would go away, then as that started to fade i prayed that the whole of my face was the same color and tone, then i wanted more and more things to change and i think i am gonna drive myself mad because i dont think i will ever be satified. Is anyone else like this???

I have been battleling acne physically since i was 15, i am now 22. Thankfully that is subsiding, but mentally i feel i will carry this burden forever

i started getin it when i was 12 am now 19 and am stil not happy, i stil see myself as having the skin i did back then

I've had pretty bad cases of acne in the last few years of high school. And it's restricted me from talking to a lot of nice girls, or even people for that matter, because I was so ashamed of the way my face looked. Now my face is clearing up a bit, but I still have acne.

But now I sometimes look at myself and I'm like, hmm is my nose too big looking, my ears are crooked etc? hahaha. We'll always find something that we think isn't right with ourselves. So my advice to you guys and girls is to just stop thinking negative. Even when your skin is clogged with acne, it sucks big time, but that time will go a lot quicker if you enjoy what really matters in life. Only like %50 of that being yourself, and the other %50 is everyone else and what you want to do.

yeah it sux big time>how i'm going to have thatt true carefree happiness and that feeling of going out confident knowing i look good. Yikes I doubt that will ever happen again. bb_icon_cry.gif

School sucks everyone is judging me how I fucking look. It's like a fucking year long vacation in HELL that I can't escape. If I am not clear by xmas I think I will kill myself because I don't know if I can handle this shit anymore.

No one is ever completely happy with the way they look. That's human nature. Nobody's perfect; you can spend your days worrying about acne, or you can go out and have fun.