Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just a general question for you all...

Most of my pimples appear in the EXACT SAME spots as a previous pimple I had, maybe weeks ago, maybe months ago! There are parts of my forehead or cheeks (where I generally break out) that have never seen a pimple, while there are other spots where a pimple has regrown numerous times over the year.

Do you all get zits that appear out of the EXACT same spots as a zit from the past?

Yes!! This happens to me aaaalllll of the time! I get so excited when i see that the zit has cleared up and gone away, then next thing ya know, its back! D:

ive read about this. in certain instances it seems that (esp if you pick at the pimple) a pore can become permanently "deformed"...that and the over production of sebum that causes acne leads to that particular pore becoming more susceptible to becoming infected again. hope this answers your question.

ive read about this. in certain instances it seems that (esp if you pick at the pimple) a pore can become permanently "deformed"...that and the over production of sebum that causes acne leads to that particular pore becoming more susceptible to becoming infected again. hope this answers your question.

So how can you change these deformed pores back to normal? Because it seems like a vicious cycle. I have picked and picked and now especially right under the corners of my mouth it is always a mess with breakouts and red spots.