Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trippinhard

DIM Plus worked for me, slightly

DIM Plus really works for me.

I picked up the pills 2 weeks ago after hearing that some people clear up within days of taking it, and that's been the case with me.

I still have random pimples on my forehead and hardly noticeable spots around places where I shave (my chin, cheeks a little bit, etc), but the improvement has been significant and quick.

About me-- I've been through Accutane before, I was on it for an extended period of time, the extended dosage really fucked over my skin. I'm not going back to it ever again at any cost. Anyway, that was about 4-5 years ago. Accutane did clear my cystic acne and helped a ton, but 'average' acne appeared within 2 years.

I'm really curious to know what else I can do to take this to the next level. I think I may be able to clear up 100% after all these years with the help of DIM, but I may need to do more than DIM alone. Are there any vitamins or regimens that work synergistically with DIM?

Edited by trippinhard