Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mboona

stinging sensation with bp

why is it that I only experience a stinging sensation on my chin after applying dan's bp but not my forehead? I didn't experience any sensations with on the spot either. Am I using too much bp?

I just completed the third week of using Dan's BP but have been using BP for 5 weeks now

My forehead is completely clear after the second week (in addition to using Differin at night) but my chin still has breakouts.

I agree with Addie. The skin around my mouth and chin took longer to adjust to the BP and is generally more sensitive than the skin elsewhere on my face (except for the delicate skin around my eyes). Just be patient. I know five weeks seems like a long time, but if you're already making progress, that's good. ; )

my problem is that I will get one or two inflamed breakouts a week. then ill be clear for a week or two if not longer, then a break out again. It's been a cycle for over two years now!! the longest I've been breakout free was about 4 weeks on my chin.